Did this really happen!!! Omg omg omg

2wanting3

Reaction score
Haven't been on here for a long time since I had my sixth loss in a row so we gave up trying and started useing protection!

We have booked a holiday for my 30th in June to Spain and wanted to wait to ttc but Boxing Day the passion took over and now I have these :dohh::dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 68
I'm sorry the timing isn't great, you could postpone the holiday or go pregnant and use the opportunity to relax in that nice stage of pregnancy before you're too big and when you're big enough to have a cute bump. :)

Wishing you all the luck in the world for a sticky bean. Congratulations. <3

Thanks I haven't told my oh yet and I am absolutely terrified of going through a mc again,we have lost six angels between 2010 and 2015 can't help but feel like I'll get my hopes up just to be saddened again xx

Super scared to even take another test let alone say it out loud to my oh feel sick with worry xx

I'm sorry you are feeling so scared but I get it! Do you know why you are having the losses?
Praying that this is a sticky bean for you! Congrats btw!!

I can relate and totally understand your fears. Wishing you all the luck in the world. <3

No idea we have had all the tests the hospital can do whit all results being normal docs just say bad luck every time xx but will Deffo be hoping for the best I always do x

Congratulations! fingers crossed for a sticky baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->