did ur child sence ur pregnancy?

cl2010

Reaction score
i was at my mums other wk and my daughter touched my tummy and said mummy you have my sister in ur belly well blew my mind the next day bfp i was sooo shocked has any other mums had there child say this and its true? and now all she does is say mummy you got a baby in ur belly and gives it a kiss how am i gna hide this for the next 7 wks lool

At the beginning my daughter freaked the life out of me, i was not even 5 weeks pregnant and she was in the shower (she is only 3) and i was washing her hair and she said 'awww mine baby sister is crying' i said what do you mean you dont have a baby sister, she looked at me all sure of herself and said 'yea mine baby sister in your tummy, not yet, Christmas baby' well i froze!!! She didnt know i was pregnant i didnt tell anyone until after the first scan because of previous losses, i didnt know what to say to her but it freaked me right out!! Especially as im due in December and she said Christmas baby!! She still calls it her baby sister, if its a girl i will be even more freaked out lol

At the beginning my daughter freaked the life out of me, i was not even 5 weeks pregnant and she was in the shower (she is only 3) and i was washing her hair and she said 'awww mine baby sister is crying' i said what do you mean you dont have a baby sister, she looked at me all sure of herself and said 'yea mine baby sister in your tummy, not yet, Christmas baby' well i froze!!! She didnt know i was pregnant i didnt tell anyone until after the first scan because of previous losses, i didnt know what to say to her but it freaked me right out!! Especially as im due in December and she said Christmas baby!! She still calls it her baby sister, if its a girl i will be even more freaked out lol

Oh bless her i was shocked n she is calling it her sister i dont know how im goig to keep it a secrect bcos her daddy come in n she shouted daddy mummy has my sister in her belly and shes only 3 aswell lol xx

My daughter will be 3 this month. Told me I had a baby in my tummy before I got a bfp last pregnancy. Sadly that one didn't work out and she hasn't said anything this time around.

Yep my 4 year old dd said mummy you can't eat bananas coz you have a baby in your tummy. Me & dh looked puzzled & laughed. After I ate the banana I got the worst heartburn. Took a test the next day & bingo preggo! 6 days before af was due. Spooky 😂

My DS has been really clingy lately and wanting me all the time. Usually he'll let daddy help take care of him but not anymore... he only wants mommy to do it. He just became this way all of a sudden after I found out I was recently expecting, as if he wants me all to himself before the baby comes and he's not the little one anymore. My DD was always jealous of her little brother and I think she is starting to feel that way again. She keeps throwing more fits than she usually does just like when I was pregnant with her brother. Idk but I think they both know somehow.

My boy has no clue. My girl has been saying some weird stuff. They knew at some point down the line we would have a baby but we have never said when and she has been asking for a sibling for like 2 yrs. Past 6 ish weeks she has gone from saying 'when you eventually have a baby...' to 'when the baby is born...' My aunt came to visit and she told her we are having a baby in winter. She told my step dad she is keeping her bottom 2 draws empty for the babies to use .... BABIES!!! First she started off winding me up telling me I am having triplets and these past few days she has upped that to quads! She says it all the time then sits there laughing hysterically. I think she just loves winding me up!

My son tells me he is going to have a baby sister and brother...so far only one on the scan but I do have a retroverted uterus and they could barely see the one or get the heartbeat so we will see, haha. He did start talking about his baby siblings before we told him I was pregnant, I can't remember exactly what he said but it was enough for my mom to say "see, he knows"

My boy has no clue. My girl has been saying some weird stuff. They knew at some point down the line we would have a baby but we have never said when and she has been asking for a sibling for like 2 yrs. Past 6 ish weeks she has gone from saying 'when you eventually have a baby...' to 'when the baby is born...' My aunt came to visit and she told her we are having a baby in winter. She told my step dad she is keeping her bottom 2 draws empty for the babies to use .... BABIES!!! First she started off winding me up telling me I am having triplets and these past few days she has upped that to quads! She says it all the time then sits there laughing hysterically. I think she just loves winding me up!

When is your scan hun it must be soon? Cant wait to see how many babies you are growing lol after that STRONG early pregnancy test!

My son did, he breastfed until just over 2 years and that was over 6 months before he's not shown interest in BF for all that time then suddenly he started going for my breasts and clinging on to me more than usual. He now kisses my tummy lol x

When is your scan hun it must be soon? Cant wait to see how many babies you are growing lol after that STRONG early pregnancy test![/QUOTE]

Its on Monday morning. I have no feeling at all about what might be in there. Never suspected twins with these two either lol! So nervous!

Not much longer to wait now then!!! Maybe you will just have the one but be further along than what you thought, exciting though! I would have loved to have had twins

Getting close but will be the longest 2 days ever haha! I am hoping I will get put forward a bit as going off what the OPK's showed I must have ovulated pretty early which would explain the test being so strong so early. It is much more likely to be 1, overall stats are something like 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 chance but this is my 4th pregnancy. I have heard of some women conceiving 2,3 even 4 sets of multiples in a row and others only 1 set from several pregnancies so cannot predict it at all!

My DD did, I think I was about 5dpo and feeling quite bloated and gassy. She asked me what's wrong and I told her I have bubbles in my tummy. She replies bubbles is a baby brother. Between then and 13dpo when I got my bfp she kept saying can I kids bubbles, then kiss my tummy.

I somehow managed to get her to not talk about bubbles around other people.

When I was pregnant with my second son my eldest son would lift mine and his top up and put our bellies together well about 4-5 days before i found out i was pregnant he all of a sudden started doing it and saying 2 bellies mum 2 bellies he even woke up one night got in my bed and did it lol and sure enough a few days later a bfp. I think he definitely knew! My youngest who hasnt been breastfed for 6 months also started trying to breastfeed again. Kids and there senses its crazy!!!

I love stories like this, and I think it is so neat how intuitive kids can be. My oldest son never mentioned anything when I was pregnant with his little brother. But, when I was pregnant with my oldest son, I was teaching a special education PE class, and one of the sweet little girls with Down Syndrome ran up to me and hugged me (this wasn't unusual, that happened every day lol) but then she rubbed my belly and whispered "I love you!" to my belly button lol. I was only about 12 weeks along, was not showing, and hadn't told the kids at school yet. Somehow she just knew. : )

My sweet 21 month old keeps rubbing my belly, ALL the time!!! Idk if she senses something or if she just appreciates my fluffy belly ;)

My twins (almost 4) have been telling everyone for about 2 weeks that mummy is having a baby.. i just laugh it off.. 3 days ago got my BFP... super weird lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->