Did ur LO skip crawling?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Macmad, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Macmad

Macmad Happy mum of 2!

My LO hates tummy time with a passion and therefore I really don't think she will crawl. She's not interested in rolling over either. Did anyone else experience this and their LO go straight to crusing then walking? She's really strong on her legs if I hold her up on my lap.

Thanks

2. lynys

lynys Charley's Mommy

We were at doctor yesterday for 6 month check, and she figures LO will skip it too. She hates being on her tummy and rolls back immediately, and she very rarely rolls to her sides.

Think we'll end up with a scooter. :D

3. Divinebeauty

Divinebeauty Guest

My son never crawled, but he did roll all over the place, and then went to pulling himself up.

My daughter- she crawls.. all over the place, she did not do much rolling ... she also hated tummy time, but I persevered with tummy time, and sure enough she was crawling within 2 weeks! around 7 month-ish I believe

4. MrsPoodle

MrsPoodle Mummy of a Princess

Not my LO, but I never crawled or bottom shuffled, I just pulled myself up on the furniture from sitting and went from there.