Did we BD enough during my fertile time?

CM Punk

Reaction score
This is my third cycle trying, and we've BD a total of four times during my fertile time. I was scheduled to ovulate on Sept. 3rd, and we did the BD on the following dates... Aug. 28th, Aug. 30th, Sept. 1st and Sept. 3rd.

Do you think we did okay in my fertile window? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated as always :)

Good luck to all the other mommies to be! Lots of baby dust to all~

Good luck for a sticky bean! It only takes 1 little sperm, so is say that's plenty ;) I'm the same as you, just thinking did we do it enough?! Haha! So romantic isn't it?!
I think I o on 31st and we DTD 23 25 27 29 30 August and 2 sept.
Wanted to BD on o day but hubby out with mates which he'd planned months ago. So I keep wondering have we done enough?

Only time will tell unfortunately!

Xx

Both my last Bfp's were got with one DTD! One time on o date, this time the day before o day. Only need one little swimmer!!! Good luck!

Thanks so much ladies! Here's hoping :)

I DTD every day from 2 days before ov to the day after but I'm still wondering if I did enough because I DTD in the am on the day before ov and evening of ov so 36 hrs between bd!!
My dd was conceived by DTD every other day x

This is my third cycle trying, and we've BD a total of four times during my fertile time. I was scheduled to ovulate on Sept. 3rd, and we did the BD on the following dates... Aug. 28th, Aug. 30th, Sept. 1st and Sept. 3rd.

Do you think we did okay in my fertile window? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated as always :)

seems good to me:thumbup: With DD we DTD 3 days before ovulation:winkwink:

I DTD every day from 2 days before ov to the day after but I'm still wondering if I did enough because I DTD in the am on the day before ov and evening of ov so 36 hrs between bd!!
My dd was conceived by DTD every other day x

I hear ya! I know that doing it too much can be just as bad as not doing it enough. I'm just starting to feel a little down since its my third cycle trying and I guess I'm just grasping at reasons here... lol.

Good luck honey. Fingers crossed!

Thank you, Sunny! :hugs:

seems good to me:thumbup: With DD we DTD 3 days before ovulation:winkwink:

Awesome! I guess my timing was okay then :) I just need to wait it out until testing day now. Oh the wait is the worst part! lol.

I think it sounds like a good amount!!
I don't know when I o'd or if I'm about to!
I have spotting on the 31st, and ewcm on the 5th.
We bd'd on the 27,29,31, 2, 4, 5.... Probably again tonight lol. And maybe a couple more times next week since my calendar predicts the 10th.

I hope we got it!

GL everyone!!

I think it sounds like a good amount!!
I don't know when I o'd or if I'm about to!
I have spotting on the 31st, and ewcm on the 5th.
We bd'd on the 27,29,31, 2, 4, 5.... Probably again tonight lol. And maybe a couple more times next week since my calendar predicts the 10th.

I hope we got it!

GL everyone!!

Your schedule sounds good too :) Good luck to you as well hun :hugs: Here's hoping September is it!

Best of luck!! :) We tried 4 times during my fertile window (I ovulated yesterday and we got more try in this morning ;) ).

Keep us updated.

Any one planning to test around the 18th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->