Did we BD too soon???

chispasgal

Reaction score
just really quick please your thoughts:
BD--CD12 later night and then CD14 early morning

CD14 later evening had pain on right side and felt wet--went to bathroom to see spotting mixed w/some CM. (that has pretty much stopped this morning)

then today CD15 got a very obvious positive on OPK (have been tracking and this was def a pos-colors matched right away)

So I'm thinking maybe we BD too soon (and if we could we'd do it more but unfortunately not possible do to schedules right now) :(

I know no way to know for another couple weeks just looking for thoughts for now.

Thanks!

CD12 and CD14 are both perfect timing. Sex even 5 days before ovulation can lead to pregnancy. Good luck!

Sperm takes 12-24 hours to travel to the right place for greeting the egg. Ideally you want sperm ready and waiting before the egg arrives so BDing a day or two before ovulation is perfect timing. Since sperm lives about 5 days in ideal conditions, you're good hun!

I'd say you have really good timing! Like others said a couple of days before is best! I read a study and the greatest occurrence of pregnancies came from dtd 2 days before 0, next best was day before and the least number was from the day of O. Hope that helps!

I conceived my current pregnancy by having sex once, 5 days before ovulating. I conceived my second by having sex 7 days before ovulating, but that's extremely rare. Your chances are just fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->