Did we do enough ... Or bd once more?

Reaction score
Hey
Just wondering if any of you girls have some advice.

So normal 28 day cycle.

We BD CD12 and CD14. Negative clearblue advance opk CD15 (am) but got strong ov pain around 5pm so came home and did an Asda opk. Very strong line. Had no opportunity to BD last night. And negative clearblue opk CD16 (am). Still have slight Ov pain this morn and a bit ewcm Not much ewcm this month as gave soy a miss.

So is it too late to BD tonight just incase or is the eggy had it's chance given the negative opk this morning?

Do you think we've done enough and still in with a chance of success? Planned to BD CD16 as anticipated on date but with it being negative this morning I'm all confused!!

Oh and does anyone else use the clearblue advanced and never get a flashing smiley?????

Any thoughts welcome!

X

I would, typically you ovulate between 12-48 hours after positive opk so definitely worth giving it one last shot, either way you're still in with a chance, sperm can live up to 5/7 days inside so definitely not out!

Thanks! I just wasn't sure that because the clearblue was negative this morning then id have no chance. Had Ov pain again today (both sides which is unusual for me) and slight ewcm so will get hubby told he's not off the hook yet!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->