Did we ever find out...

Torianna

Reaction score
what happened to the lady on here a few weeks back who went to see her mw and couldnt find the HB, then had to wait until the following day to have a scan to check all was ok with the little one? I cant for the life of me remember her name.

I checked back on her thread for the following few days but dont know if i missed an update? No one was able to PM her and she was a new member.

Tx

no dont think she ever came back, and nobody heard anything.....

it was either good news....bad news or some sick prankster (wouldnt be the first time!)

hoping it was good new though and that she is getting on with her pregnancy xxxx

I guess we'll never know - fingers crossed all is well for her.

That would be me; certainly no sick prankster, just someone who’s been a little busy. Anyway, thankfully I had an emergency scan the next day which immediately showed the baby’s heart to be beating perfectly fine. On reflection I’m pretty angry with this midwife for the stress both I and my family suffered for the 24 hours after my post. We had the 20 wk scan last week and seem (we think) to be having a little girl!! Thanks for all of the kind messages of support. xxxx

Hi cmb1981, very pleased for you - was regularly checking to see if there was any update.
Very very please for you that it all worked out.
xx

Aww thanks for posting CMB, it is lovely to hear that all is well :hugs:

so glad everything was ok cmb1981 and congrats on your pink bump

aww so pleased all was ok that midwife was horrid to make you worry like that! congrats on your pink bump too how fab! x

oh good ... I was wondering too. glad all is well. x

Thats great news that all is ok hun, was wondering what had happened. :hugs:

xx

Ooh that's so cool that you're back CMB!
We have all been worried about you - gratz on the pink bump :)

I was wondering this too... glad everything went well!! Think we all just expected the worst... so thats great news :)

brilliant!!! so glad to hear good news!!! we were all so worried about you. Just glad u have a lovely healthy bubs.......and ur on team pink!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh great news!! :headspin:

oh wow.. I had always wondered and how great to hear it was wonderful news... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->