Did you bleed?

MummytoLouie

Reaction score
Did you bleed in early pregnancy?

How much..for how long? anyone bleed throughout the whole of your pregnancy?

Thanks all

I bled for about 4 days at 6 weeks.

Little monkey is fine in there and a lovely high hcg of 87000 at 6.6 weeks, and another scan to check on him again next week and had more bloods done today

I had brown blood that was extremely light for 3 days. I was bleeding before I found out I was pregnant and had my hcg levels checked after finding out and they were doubling perfectly.

I have been spotting only when I wipe for 2 1/2 weeks and I am 61/2 weeks pregnant - never had this before and due another scan next week

I bled quite a bit at 6 weeks, but baby is okay with a heartbeat, and I haven't bled since. Fingers crossed.

I bled quite a bit at 6 weeks, but baby is okay with a heartbeat, and I haven't bled since. Fingers crossed.

Thanks.. see a lot of people have had a short bleed... or a couple of days.. but mine has been for nearly 3 weeks.. the same everyday after I have been up doing bits for a while and then it settles down again...

No pain... and ranges from brown.. to pink.. to red.

Blood has always meant miscarriage for me in the past and had nothing with my son.

Thanks.. see a lot of people have had a short bleed... or a couple of days.. but mine has been for nearly 3 weeks.. the same everyday after I have been up doing bits for a while and then it settles down again...

Blood has always meant miscarriage for me in the past and had nothing with my son.

Have you had a scan to check on the source of the bleeding? Blood has always indicated miscarriage for me in the past, but this time baby is doing fine and it's due to a subchorionic hematoma (which can also cause continuous bleeding). There are plenty of normal reasons for bleeding, so I hope you can get some answers soon. :hugs: It's really stressful, I know. Fingers crossed for you!

Have you had a scan to check on the source of the bleeding? Blood has always indicated miscarriage for me in the past, but this time baby is doing fine and it's due to a subchorionic hematoma (which can also cause continuous bleeding). There are plenty of normal reasons for bleeding, so I hope you can get some answers soon. :hugs: It's really stressful, I know. Fingers crossed for you!

I had a scan at 4 weeks when the bleeding started and she said that all seemed fine... and went back the following week for another scan and the sac had grown 7incs...which she said was a good sign.. and that last time there was blood in my womb but there wasn't now so she was wondering if it was that working its way out... but its still every day!

Got another scan next week.

If there was blood in your womb, you have subchorionic hematoma (like I do). Sometimes it bleeds out and you'll continue bleeding until it's gone, and other times it stays there and your body usually reabsorbs it by 20 weeks. Most of the time, though, everything turns out fine!

I've been bleeding for one week now. My OB said I may bleed until I have my baby, or it will stop in several weeks. I had twins but the smaller one miscarried and has moved near my cervix and is causin brown/pink/some red/orangey looking blood randomly through the day. Usually it's when I'm on my feet a bit, go to the bathroom, or have sex. He said the other baby is fine and I gotta wait for the nonviable one to either be absorbed or passed as a miscarriage.

I bled and spotted all through last pregnancy and also this one. Mine is coming from my cervix, but they were not able to see that during last pregnancy. Now we know so I expected the bleeding. Hope all is ok:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->