Did you experience implantation pain/spotting?

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Just want to hear stories..

With my first I was in a meeting at old job and got really strong cramps that went through my hoo ha.

This time...had a really sharp pain on my right side while i was on the way to work.

No bleeding/spotting with either tho.

Curious to hear other stories.:blush:

I didn't this time, but I did have IB with my first pregnancy.

I had IB about 5 days before AF was due. Period like cramps started 2 days before AF was due and were pretty constant for a little over a week and have gradually eased up to just a little niggle here and there on the left and right (was just across the middle before).

I didn feel it at all, no bleeding and no cramping. I now sometimes have nibbling feeling down there but not enough to be actual cramps, but implantation happened without me feeling a thing haha

I had significant ib with both pregnancies and had particularly bad implantation cramping from 4-7 dpo this pregnancy. I was sure that's what it was at the time and was just hoping it was successful. When I bled heavily for a week and was using pads I thought I had another ectopic since my test were getting darker but turns out I just had a regular period when implantation was going on.

Keep em coming. I think threads like this keep those TTC hopeful

Last pregnancy I had pink spotting from 6dpo. Never ever spot in the 2ww so must have been IB. This pregnancy I had strange pinching sensations at 9 and 10 dpo. Was so strange, felt like I was being pinched from the inside. No spotting this time though.

I had no IB bleeding or cramping in any of my pregnancies. The month I thought I was having IB(random little bleed 1 week before AF showed up) I got a BFN!

I had horrible implantation pain with my last pregnancy. It was so bad I was crying and couldn't sleep. This time, nothing, no pain at all. Go figure.

I had a sharp, short pain and a drop of blood right after, around 9dpo. Only blood I had with my pregnancy.

Yes!! Actually feet like something was burrowing into my uterus, was a very curious feeling!! Lasted about 3 days xx

With first, I had ib spotting for three days and I felt dd implant because of dull cramps.

baby #2 cramping for 2-3 days (6-8dpo) and not much ib just pink spot.

My last one I was with my friends on a road trip and they knew I was trying to conceive. I suddenly got this little shooting pain in my uterus and I told them that I think I'm implanting and sure enough a couple days later I get my bfp.

This time I got crampy and it lasted for weeks after my bfp.
No IB with either though. I had random spotting, which I was convinced was IB, at 7-8 dpo both times the cycle before i got pregnant for some odd reason though!

No spotting, but I had period like pain for several days right around the time I should have had my period.

I had IB a few days before I went and took a Pregnancy test, and then spotted after that at around 5 weeks for a few days. After that no more bleeding or cramps c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->