Did you get a push present?

I got a baby :lol:

I did get a Pandora bracelet a few weeks later, and a "H" charm for my links. X

Hubby bought me a diamond eternity ring :happydance: (my sisters did nag him abit though)

My DH took me to choose a beautiful diamond eternity ring when we found out i was expecting. Took me totally by surprise and felt like a very lucky girl. Though we never referred to it as a push present! More his way of commemorating such special time for us. xx

nope i didnt get one, having my lo on my birthday was a big enough present for me :)

My husband bought me a Willow Tree ornament (I collect them) of a mummy holding a tiny baby, which was weird because I bought him the New Dad Willow Tree as a thank you for caring for me and my belly so well for nine months!!

Ooh, haven't you got lovely fellas. I pushed for 5 freaking hours and got nada. My husband is a yorkshireman, I think this explains it somewhat... :haha:

I got nothing initially, which was frustrating because he spent $7000 on a tv and accessories (and a laptop as well) the night before I went into labour. But he did get me a itouch about a month later and had it engraved. It was really sweet!

My two little bundles of joy were enough of a gift for me :cloud9: After a long time trying for a baby, they were the best present I could have ever received :flower: xx

Hubby got me a huge bunch of flowers and a diamond eternity ring which I love. When I left the hospital and got home hubby had put balloons everywhere and had arranged a get together for everone to me our little princess :)

I got nothing :-( I got flowers off my mum but nothing from my oh he is useless with anything like that

I only got birthday present from lo as my mum checked when he bumped into her and don't even mention Xmas didn't get card from him or lo never mind present oooo i lye my sister got me some flowers from lo but oh had nothing to do with it

I've reminded him about mothers day and when i was itown yesterday he rang and asked me to get a present for his ex from his daughter I said no you can get it when you go to town to get mine

Although I've got her a card and a voucher for a shop I use every week so if he doesn't get her anything at least i have back up plan he doesn't know about

My OH bought me a lovely card that said 'To my wonderful wife on the birth
of our baby' on the front, and he bought some foody treats onto the ward for me
the next day.

Yes, only because I went and bought it! (well the bag, not the charm)

I got a changing bag/handbag which I've hardly used and the bootie Links charm for my bracelet.

After LO was born at 2am, DH went home for some sleep about 5am and then came back for first visiting times, which started at 8:30am.

I was feeling a bit upset that all the other fathers turned up right on time and my DH was an hour later.

Until he produced a jewellers box with a platinum and diamond eternity ring that he had just been to get on the way back to the hospital!

All the other mums were very impressed and there were more than a few glares at the others dads lol.

And DH said the women in the jewellers were all over him when he told them he was buying me the ring because I had just had a baby. A couple of weeks later we took LO in to meet them and they still come out to talk to us or wave as we go passed the shop now.

No present for me either - or flowers which still winds me up now!

We didn't know we were having a girl & Hubby bought me some gorgeous pink roses with glitter in them, champagne, chocolates, a Jamie Oliver 'super mum' mug & some gorgeous pink outfits for our lo :cloud9:

Hubby got me a huge bunch of flowers and a diamond eternity ring which I love. When I left the hospital and got home hubby had put balloons everywhere and had arranged a get together for everone to me our little princess :)

Awww!! How lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"