Did you get a push present?

ive never heard of a push present and neithers my OH but anyhow...Nope...it didnt even occur to me that he should buy me something lol, i was just grateful the pain was over and LO's arrived safely. x

I never heard of a push present until I came onto this site so it never occured to me, but now that i have heard of one, i feel slightly bad i didn't get one. Didn't even get flowers from DH but to be fair, he says thats because our house looked like a funeral home with all the flowers other people sent me and I really got stressed trying to keep them all watered and trimmed.

I never heard of a push present until I came onto this site so it never occured to me, but now that i have heard of one, i feel slightly bad i didn't get one. Didn't even get flowers from DH but to be fair, he says thats because our house looked like a funeral home with all the flowers other people sent me and I really got stressed trying to keep them all watered and trimmed.

I know what you mean about the flowers! It seemed like such a waste when we had to throw them all out. LO was born in the middle of a horrific heat wave so they didn't last long :(

I did!! OH brought me a gorgeous Links bracelet with an 'M' charm on it for Max and a heart charm, he also paid for me to get my hair and nails done after I left hospital!! I'm not too sure I earned my 'push' present as Max came out the sunroof but I was induced for 4 doors beforehand so I think I deserved it anyhow!!

X

Hubby got me a belated Anniversary/valentine's day/push present last weekend. He knew I barely spend anything other than for groceries and household bills so he got me a rosegold face Rolex. Loving him to bits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->