Did you go to Dr after a chemical pregnancy?

Mrs Mc

Mummy of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
Ive just had a chemical pregnancy. Had 5 + results that never got darker and then the day after AF was due I started to bleed. This was on Tuesday.

I havent gone to my Dr, should I have?

If I hadnt tested, I would never have known. My cramps were no worse than normal, and the bleeding has been the same amount, just with the odd clot (sorry, TMI :blush:).

I actually think I had one just before I conceived the twins, although I never actually took a test, so obviously never went to Dr as assumed I was just late.

Did you go to Dr?

Firstly, :hugs: I'm sorry for your loss, early as it is, it's still a loss. :hugs:

I went to the doctor when I got a negative test after 3 positives, just for a blood draw for hcg. I started bleeding that night and cramping badly, at 4+2. The nurse called me with my beta the next day ("Low" was all she told me) and asked if I wanted to see the doctor, I declined. There isn't anything they can do. No reason to wait to TTC with a chemical.

I didn't :( I've never mentioned it but I regret it sometimes.. cos I feel like i never acknowledged it. nothing they can do though :/

Really sorry for your loss xx

I didn't. And when I called to cancel my first appointment they didn't say I should. So sorry for your loss.

Had a chemical last month 4w3d didnt go see a doctor...

Sorry for your loss :( i am waiting now for ovulation... Hoping i will get pregnant this ring :)

Sorry for your losses, ladies. :hugs: Last month I had one at 4w5d and didn't go to the DR, didn't see the reason. Bleeding was long and heavy but no pain and I ovulated right on time 15 days after the first bleed day. I'm now at 6dpo hoping I caught the egg again this month!

i had a chemical last cycle, started 2 days after AF was due, didn't go to doctors just tested until i got a negative test, ovulated on cd14 this cycle and 6dpo, fx

I mentioned mine to my Doctor because I had an appointment anyway but she didn't really say much so it definitely doesn't seem like you have to see the doctor etc. Only I think if you didn't stop bleeding or felt very unwell.

Sorry to hear of your loss <3

you dont need to but when i got preg had to put it on my green notes x

I had a chemical in March then ive just had another last cycle, positive tests that never got darker and bleeding started one day after AF, I never went to the doctor but if I have another I will but then I'm 43 in Nov, I had two losses in 2012 one at 12 weeks and one at 11 weeks, this was followed by our youngest now 10 months, hoping not to see anymore faint lines and I've promised dh I won't test til AF is late, its just too upsetting, sorry to all you ladies for your losses xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->