Did you have an orgasm when you concieved?

Yes, and stuck my bum and legs in the air for about half an hour afterwards!

Oh goodness, I honestly can't remember. Sex with DH is always pretty good and I tend to O every time :blush: We were seriously TTC for about 8 months and the ninth month I got discouraged and decided I don't want to try seriously anymore and lo and behold I got pregnant. I dunno if O'ing has anything to do with it really.....

me and my fiance always orgasm together he waits for me, weather tats what got me pregnant or not i dont know but it did take 3 months. the month i concieved we ONLY did doggy position every other day all month and it was the only month we did that and i concieved so that position defo did it for us... sorry if tmi!

Yes, not sure if i came exactly at the same time but near as dammit. We have conceived 2 times before and i definitely didn't come either time - it's not that easy for me to during intercourse to be honest. With my first child i'm sure i did cum too if i'm right in thinking when he was conceived. It's really not that essential, if my personal stats are anything to go by anyway lol.

nope, sure didn't. it's extremely difficult for me to get anywhere CLOSE to orgasm through penetration. i've only orgasmed maybe twice in my life, and only after trying very hard to find the right spot for me. it takes a LOT of work, and doesn't feel like having sex. feels like... wiggling around trying to find my special spot lol =(

Me too - it has to be a specific speed, pressure, angle. Proper pain to be honest, always feels such a chore and i'm so envious of other who get it most times! I only orgasm during penetration when i'm helping things along lol.

Sittin with your legs up the wall after DTD for ten mins is another thing to try! x

Yes.... it worked the first day we TTC! I O'd right after my DH.

Im not sure lol. Me and OH dtd 8 times that night i dunno if i orgasmed every single time but i did a few and sometimes twice in one session so maybe how we got pregnant first time.

We had sex for 5 nights in a row right before I ovulated, and I can't remember if I did or not, I'm sure I did for some nights, but by the 5th night, I was like, "Just stick it in, and get this over with"!! HAHA... I was tired, and worked early the next day

Yes I heard that it encouraged the sperm to reach their destination so while we were actively ttc, we made sure I reached that point too

Yes, but after sex was over (I brought myself to O). I cannot orgasm through penetration, I have to have manual or oral stimulation. If you can get off with regular sex, consider yourself lucky!

YES LOL

I've never had a problem with orgasms though, and that day it just kept... going hahaha. No wonder I got pregnant!

i didn't even have sex! :haha:

i've spoken to a doctor about this theory and in his opinion it's another myth. whilst an orgasm can cause to cervix to dip into the pool of semen there is no sucking action going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->