Did you have dreams about your BFP before it happened?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Just a random question....I know usually when TTC we are thinking about BFPs so much that of course it makes sense to dream about them but just wondering if anyone else had very realistic vivid BFP dreams right before their actual BFP?

I did with my twins...at 4dpo I had a very realistic dream that I had taken a few different tests and they came up positive and I was calling my mom on the phone and pretty much just yelled at her..Im Pregnant Im Pregnant!! That was almost 3 years ago and I STILL remember that one lol lol....and I got my BFP at 9DPO :happydance:

Not last night but the night before I had two separate dreams about getting a BFP..in one of them I took a digi first for some reason but it came back with +Yes Pregnant on the screen so I was about to take a normal FRER in the dream and then my boys woke me up so I dont know what happened but after I went back to sleep I had another that I was on the couch with hubby and I had my back to him facing the TV and had an FRER kinda hidden amongst a lot of other stuff in front of me....but u did the drops like a cheapie thing instead of dipping and I was trying to do it without him seeing and I did and when I looked at it two lines came up right off and I freaked out and went and showed my daughters night nurse...and we were so excited!! And then I walked into the kitchen and showed the our daughers day nurse and hugged her and just started crying because she knew how bad I wanted that BFP......then I had it laying on the counter face down.....and was trying to get my phone to take pics to send to my bestie on FB.... And hubby walked in and saw the test flipped over and said something about it... I was like I already know what it says and I didnt want him to get it but he got there before I did and flipped it and saw the two lines and started like quietly crying like just tearing up and I did too then coz I couldn't tell if he he was upset crying or kinda happy crying and I went and hugged him and we were both just standing there hugging and crying and then of course my boys woke me up again.....

So yeah..crazy weird BFP dreams that Im hoping come true...Im not sure on DPO but am either 11dpo or 13dpo as of now (12:46am here) and had bfns with SMU "yesterday" at 10 or 12dpo.....prolly wont test again till Tues since Drs closed here Monday...so even if got positive nothing I can do betawise anyway....fingers crossed my dream comes true!!

I had a dream that I had a bump, except you could see the baby in my belly. It was creepy but not scary. I could feel baby moving and kicking in my dream. So he next day I did a hpt just to see and it came up with a Bfp :)

I dreamt of a Blastocyst during implantation :haha: I actually had to research what I've seen to figure out it was a blastocyst.

Not the same thing at all....but I dreamt that I had my baby very premature and we had to keep her plugged in to an iPhone charger to keep her lungs breathing!!!! Totally weird! When I wake in the night for a wee and go back to bed and doze off again I either dream she is kicking or she really is....I'm not sure!!!

Haha those are all crazy ladies lol...glad I'm not the only one. Still no idea why I was taking a preggie test on the couch lol

Yes! Dreamed about taking a test and it being positive did only the following day as woke up feeling ill and there ot was a very strong positive! This was only a few days ago xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"