Did you have....

AngelGrl

Reaction score
sore tummy at 4-5 weeks? I have not had a confirmed BFP yet... but I've been getting quick sharp pains yesterday and today (no clue when I OV cuz my cycles are WAY off, today i'm on cycle day 34, typically i'll go 32-35 days). Also yesterday and most of today my tummy has been very sore, like I've done a ton of situps only i haven't (or like when you've been up all night throwing up and your stomach is sore the next day). I even had to unbutton my jeans and change into in very comfy pj's as soon as I got home from work to releave the pressure from my tummy. It feels uncomfortable to even have anything up against my tummy right now! It also kinda feels full, i'm cooking dinner right now and my tummy is growling so I know i'm not full! but it feels like I've eaten a huge meal. I'm going to test tomorrow (I tested 2 days ago and got a faint white line, but could be evap line). Has anyone else had any of these symptoms and you got a bfp???

I found out at 5weeks but thought I was around 3-4 weeks and I had sharp and crampy stomach pains, that's one of the reasons I thought I was :) good luck! x

I'm now on cycle day 40... still no AF, I tested again this morning and got another faint white line... still not sure if it's an evap line or not... the soreness kinda eased up on my tummy for a few days but then it's getting sore again this evening... about 2 days ago my nipples became very sensitive (also common for me about a week before my period). I also notice that my skin is really clearing up! I usually get breakout just before my period... my skin hasn't been this clear in a long time (I haven't changed anything in terms of face wash or the like).
I don't know what to think. I hate the waiting game!!! Either give me a bfp or let AF come so we can try again!!

I felt some discomfort from 3 weeks and didn't feel normal so went to GP to test for infection! He couldn't find anything so said possible early pregnancy as we were ttc, then by 4 weeks it felt obvious that I was

Still no AF! Took another hpt yesterday. Still faint white line, I do think it was easier to see this time not sure if thats true or if Im just wanting it to be so my mind it making it easier to see! But still no color to it... Gonno wait a few more days and test again

Maybe you should try a digi? Have you checked your nipples to see if the bits round them have changed. Thats one of the first things I noticed along with tummy cramps. The little ducts round your nipples become more prominent.

The ducts around my nipples are always prominent so that won't help me :( my nipples have been really sensitive the last few days but that also happens the week before AF. I have had a sore throat all week and stuffy nose today... I'm seeing other women say they get a cold just when they get a bfp. I'm still getting strange cramps like pulling almost in my tummy on and off over the last week or two... I donno what to think! I ran out of sticks to pee on and didn't want to go today on black Friday! Crazy shopping day.. Hopefully I cam get some soon. Maybe I'll try a digi...

I bought a frer today and it came out a clear neg with fmu. I think I got a bad batch last time that gave me evap lines. I'm not sure what's going on, today is day 46 in my cycle... I usually go 32-35 days. Last month I went 54 day and figured I just skipped my period because a lot of stress around that time. Before that I have never skipped in my life!! I don't know what to think now.... Unless I ovulated WAY late! I donno... This is going to make things very tricky to get pregnant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->