did you hear who is pregnant again ?

amy16323

Reaction score
that girl that has that tv show "18 kids and counting"michelle duggar.she already has 18 kids and is expecting her 19th kid in spring 2010.wow:shrug:

I say good on her she can afford to look after them and they are very well behaved from what i saw on the tv show.

Good luck to her i say :)

yeah and her baby is going to be born 5 months AFTER her first grandchild!!! :rolleyes:

Never heard of it or her, but as long as she can afford them and raise them, then it's none of my business.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duggar_family

V xxx

Although I could never cope with anywhere near that many, from what I've seen of them on tv and from their website, they do a very good job with their kids and their house is amazing, so good luck to them! I watched a programme about them on holiday once and the mum is so organised, made me laugh that they all wore co-ordinated outfits tho! But I guess when you are doing that much washing it's easier to get one load of colours! xx

Wow....she must have one durable womb~**

Congrats for them....their children seem very well behaved and the mother seems to be quite organized......

My husband's father came from a family of 11~**

His grandfather has over 102 grandchildren and great-grandchildren!

Wow....she must have one durable womb~**

Congrats for them....their children seem very well behaved and the mother seems to be quite organized......

My husband's father came from a family of 11~**

His grandfather has over 102 grandchildren and great-grandchildren!

oh wow

i rememeber watching when they had 14!! n saw the last one where they had jordyn i really dont see how her bodys coped with so many pregnancys but they seem to be doing a good job raising them good luck to them
my dad was one of 13!!

I'm glad. They seem like a loving family who raise their kids right and don't abuse the system. They can afford and love their kids while giving them the attention they deserve. Kudos to her and her husband (and the kids for helping out) on raising so many children.

That woman must have the patience of a saint! Good for her!

WOW! Thats amazing! AND she is gonna have a baby thats younger than her first grandchild!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->