Did you know this?!!

NoSpringChick

Reaction score
That you need to give your baby more carton milk than powder milk?

Just been looking at the guidlines and it says 5 x 5oz feeds in the tin and 6 x 5oz (or 5 x 6oz feeds - mummy brain!) feeds on the carton for the same weight and age - that's for sma gold!

Luckily we just feed on demand but if you count and stick to ounces it could get confusing what to give!:shrug:

How strange ... youd think it would be the other way around since powder seems the watery one out of the two :confused:

I thought it would be the same for both. And now I think about it she has been more hungry when fed more on cartons than powder... It's not easy this baby malarky!:shrug::baby:

Strange!! Rosie always turned her nose up at carton milk :shrug: X

I never knew that, Might explain why mia drinks 5oz when I give her a carton but only 4 when i make her one up. Would never have even thought about that though. interesting to know though! Would have just have thought it would be the same for both anyway.

Charlotte is never fussed on the cartons and what she does take most of usually comes back up (shes sicky anyway but its worse with cartons)

DO you know what I looked at this....i check every so often, to see what she "should" be on, and someone gave us lots of cartons. And they're both bloody different? confusing..much!

i feed ruby some aptamil every now and then, checked our cartons and powder, and there is no difference in the requirements... must be an SMA thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->