• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Didn't cum?

somegirl

Mommy To 2 Princesses!
Reaction score
I have a quick sex question. Not sure where to put this. Sorry if it's the wrong place.
Is it possible to get pregnant if the guy does not cum at all while havin sex????

It's possible but not very probable.

Not really. Unless he was right at the edge and just happened to have a few little swimmers in pre-cum then it's almost impossible.

We both had been drinkin. I'm just a little nervous. I havnt gotten back on my bc since havin my daughter in January..

You should be fine, but if you're within 72 hours you can buy a pack of Plan B at any pharmacy if you're dead set on not being pregnant. It's about $40 and you just have to be 18 to buy it.

It was over a week ago. Im 21 so i could buy it but i dont really believe in it. I took it once when i was 18 and it made me so sick..I'm just worried. It was the first time havin sex since I had my daughter.. We were drinkin that's why I'm scared. I read that guys do precum even if they don't cum.. I should probably stop readin stuff on google lol

Yea google is evil when it comes to medications or pregnancy stuff.

Yeah, there can be precum. This is what people do with withdrawl. It works for most, but eventually people slip up and don't make it out all the way.

Withdrawl is 80% effective, if done properly sooo... I figure that you should only have a small chance

There is pre-ejaculate before a guy actually comes so just because he didn't orgasm doesn't mean he didn't have stuff coming out while you were having sex. Its always possible if the timing is right.

Uggghh... I think I'm just Gunna take a test to eas my mind... This would be a very bug big surprise to me and my bf..Thanks ladies for all your help! I appreciate it!

We had sex the day after my period ended. And that was the first one I had since havin my baby girl.

How big of a chance if it was right after my period..?

not much I should think as if you have an average 28 day cycle you'll be ovulating in about 14 days and sperm only lives in womans body for a week.

Any day you can potentially ovulate... only you would know if it was risky or not. And sperm can live in your body for 5 days so if you ovulate early in the cycle it could be risky.

Ohhh.. Well The period I had was the first one I have had since I had my daughter.. I've read that you are more firtile after havin a baby.
I'm never havin sex again..

i used the pull out method before never got preg gl hun

If you don't want to get pregnant go on birth control. Is it that hard?

Yes its possible. There will be a few live swimmers left in the chamber if he's had a recent orgasm (Within a few days) And those will come out with pre cum.

Granted you only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant with a FULL shot of healthy ejaculate full of millions of sperm. So the chances are very very slim that you will get pregnant when only a few sperm are in there.

I just filled my bc. I'm breast feeding so I'm Gunna be on a light bc. I was just dumb. Havin sex was really irresponsible.
I didn't start my bc cus I honestly didn't plan on havin sex..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"