Didnt know where to put this..

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
I hope someone can answer this for me, Its been bugging me allday!!

I got post this morning addressed to my ex (Tyes dad, we have no contact & i dont know where hes living now) But anyway, i opended it (maybe i shouldnt of done!?!) It was from the jobcentre, about him claiming job seekers allowance and will be paid a certain amount a week from a certain date. BUT... he does not live here (obviously) but i thought when you claimed job seekers you had to use your local jobcentre because you have to go in every 2weeks and 'sign on' or am i wrong? But this was from the jobcentre near his mums home address, addressed in Thornton Heath, Surrey.. Well i live in hertfordshire, the other side of london.

Now im worried he has given my address for whatever reason i dont know, But im also claiming income support and told them nobody else lives here but now if hes given my address what if i get in trouble?! I hope im making sence here. But i dont want to contact my ex, He probably wont answer my call anyway but if i was to contact the jobcentre they probably wouldnt speak to me because im not him and i also shouldnt of opened his post if he did not live here...What do i do?!! *Sorry its long*

i'd go in to the jc and tell them... it doesn't matter you opened it. better to sort it out than have it affect you love. xxx

I would ring give them a ring and tell them they have the wrong address, it could effect your benefits if he claims from your house x

i too would ring them honey, don't worry you have done nothing wrong, big :hugs: x

Im a little worried hes doing something dodgy here.. Also the fact im sure he has a fulltime job from speaking to people that know him!! Hmmm..

Do it back up write return to sender on the envelope and act none the wiser :)

Phone them and tell them, its nothing to do with you, or your address and they should know xx

I guess ill give them a ring tomorrow i think! Thanks girls.

id contact your local jobcentre and tell them, it doesnt matter that you opened it, if they were to notice tht someone else was claimin from your address while your claimin they can stop your benefits while they investigate so its not worth that xxx but thats just what id do xx

Personally id do it back up...and write "no longer at this address" on the envelope and put it back in the post

id contact your local jobcentre and tell them, it doesnt matter that you opened it, if they were to notice tht someone else was claimin from your address while your claimin they can stop your benefits while they investigate so its not worth that xxx but thats just what id do xx

Very true and i dont want that to happen! Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"