didnt put my softcup in right HELP

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
I had BD with DF about 40 mins ago and put softcup in right away, played a bit of bingo blitz the felt a bubble so reached down and checked and im covered in man juice!

Didnt fit it flush with my pubic bone and its leaked everywhere, im due to ov tomorrow so I guess ive messed this month already.

SO SO FED UP

Yes I have done the same thing! I haven't put the softcup in completely flush and had a slow "man juice" (Loved your term lol) leak. BUT I still left it in for the 12ish hours and when I took it out there was still some man juice remaining!! So I think there is still a chance!!

I wouldn't worry to much, your not out this month. Tons of people don't use soft cups, or have their legs above their heads. I was reading a study actually that it doesn't really increase your chances of getting pregnant.

I'll see if I can find the article later tonight.

some does still leak out like bselck said i use them an same thinf happend there was still some semen in the cup when i took it out x

Definitely not out this month!! Both of my girls were conceived in a mostly standing position and I went to the bathroom straight after we were done. I didn't lay down or keep anything in there in any way, and here they are 2.5 and almost 4 =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->