Didn't realise how much I kiss LO...

Blaumba

Reaction score
Have had a cold sore for the last two days so not kissed LO and I miss it soooooo much!! :cry:

It's only since not kissing him for two days that I realise how often I do! Must be at least 60 times a day!!

Go away nasty cold sore, I wanna kiss my baby!! :brat::brat::brat:

Me and his Daddy had one over Christmas - no kisses for ages :(

awww! I kiss my LO a lot too - must be hundreds of times a day lol, every time I pick him up or when hes sat on the floor playing I kiss his temples and cheeks
xx

Aww, I can't kiss Ruby much but only because she says 'NO KISS!' when I try. charming...

I was the same when I had a chest infection recently and was worried about passing on any germs - I missed kissing Sophie so much! I am constantly kissing her...I love kissing her fat little cheeks!

I have a throat infection at the moment, so I am very aware of how much normally I kiss my Ickle Pickle (and blow raspberrys on his cheeks - does that count as kissing? :haha:)

Yeah, it's all the daily kisses and general face to face contact too! It's awfull and I'm sure he thinks I've gone off him! Poor sod.
I guess I'm lucky I don't get them too often. My mum gets them and said she passed them on to me very young by accident and I don't wanna do the same to LO so have to keep my head away from him :(
Even have to stop him touching my face and stuff, you don't realise how much contact you have till you have to stop doing it!

He is gonna get SMOTHERED when it's gone!!

Oh and I were Skyping MIL the other day and I was giving LO some kisses and MIl was all "Oh leave her alone mummy! Stop kissing her!" laughing like she didn't mean it. But what a misery! If I wanna kiss my baby, I'm damn well going to! And I'm going to snuffle into her chubby neck because it makes her giggle!

p.s. Blaumba I get cold sores too and while they're useful for getting out of being 'extra nice' to OH (heehee!) I really miss kissing LO too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->