didnt realise how unprepared i was

snoopchick82

Reaction score
Sitting here worrying as i thought i had at least 18 days to go if not more now i have 6 days to go and i have so many thoughts going thru my head....
Im gonna be a mummy of 2... I havent really been thinking just how much hard work is involved and just how much i got to do i want the house spotless bwfore i go for my section... Doubt it will be tidy when i come home...
Its gonna be the longest ill be away from my dd which is killing me... Im worried she gonna feel left out i feel awful cos i dont want any visitors for first wk but i know thats not happeninh.. I dont do pain too well and i know im already getting compared to other people soand so was up and about within a couple of hours... If im not up and about couple of hours after the section does it mean im a failure... I just need to go somewhere and scream...

Sitting here worrying as i thought i had at least 18 days to go if not more now i have 6 days to go and i have so many thoughts going thru my head....
Im gonna be a mummy of 2... I havent really been thinking just how much hard work is involved and just how much i got to do i want the house spotless bwfore i go for my section... Doubt it will be tidy when i come home...
Its gonna be the longest ill be away from my dd which is killing me... Im worried she gonna feel left out i feel awful cos i dont want any visitors for first wk but i know thats not happeninh.. I dont do pain too well and i know im already getting compared to other people soand so was up and about within a couple of hours... If im not up and about couple of hours after the section does it mean im a failure... I just need to go somewhere and scream...

Not at all huni, it makes you human!! the women who apparently get up and go after surgery are silly to be honest, you need to heal and you often find that those who rush themselves after a section or any other abdo surgery actually have a longer recovery time becasue they havent given themselves time, you will do fine im sure huni, and your dd will want to help you with baby, get her a dolly that she can change and feed just like you will be with baby, and with visitors etc if its too much tell them its too much or just ask them to do some housework whilst theyre there xxx

Yeah we got her a baby thats called lilly who has nappies and a bottle plus a pushchair for when we go out for walks....
I just hate being compared had it thru the pregnancy and stil getting it... I just told oh about visiting anf he said he will follow.my lead so i feel abit better about it now xx

Yeah we got her a baby thats called lilly who has nappies and a bottle plus a pushchair for when we go out for walks....
I just hate being compared had it thru the pregnancy and stil getting it... I just told oh about visiting anf he said he will follow.my lead so i feel abit better about it now xx

I think all will be ok huni and you and your expanding family will all be good :) xxx:hugs:

Don't worry about having another baby to look after. Going from one to two children is easy - it's going from three to four that's the killer!!
Honestly, don't worry :hugs:

:hugs: These worries are all normal hun. I'm not as close as you but I have been worrying myself about how I will cope with two! I think it's natural to worry about the unknown a little bit but we are mummies we take it in our stride and just get on with it :) Accept any help offered to you by your family and just do it all in your own time. Wishing you lots of luck for your section and congratulations in advance on your little one x x x

Thank u how are u feeling now xx

Still achey on and off but they arent turning into anything :/ My back keeps having some really painful spasms but they just dont go anywhere lol!! xxx

Thanks guys feel bit better today.... I had it in my mind i would go over my due date like i did with dd but its out of my control and in the control of someone else to deliver my baby...

Awwwww back aches are the worse im now starting to get them standing up too long esp when im prepping dinner or something xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->