Didymos toy wraps

solitaire89

Reaction score
OK, a cheeky one I know... Does anyone own one of these?! I'm too skint to buy one, but have just discovered my sewing machine in my loft, and a bolt of fabric that would be perfect! It's so similar to the didy "standard" I'm not convinced it isn't! So... What dimensions should I make it?
Thanks mamas :)

On the Didymos website it says:

The doll slings are about 3 metres long and are the perfect length for a dolly wrap-cross-carry! They are half as wide as a full-size wrap. A great gift for little babywearers!

On the Didymos website it says:

The doll slings are about 3 metres long and are the perfect length for a dolly wrap-cross-carry! They are half as wide as a full-size wrap. A great gift for little babywearers!

Thank you! It didn't even occur to me to look on their website! :dohh:

i made my daughter her own mei tai so she could wear her little rabbits when i wear her brother haha. there are lots of tutorials kicking about on pinterest too for 'baby' slings/carriers

Wow 3 metres long for a child's wrap! I have a hard time imagining a small child being able to use one without a lot of frustrated screaming (from mine anyway lol) and getting tangled. I made my toddler a mei tai and a ring sling and the ring sling is the easiest for her to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->