diet buddies starting jan 2nd 2011

sarah1726

ღ LTTTC ღ
Reaction score
as the title says, Im starting a diet on the 2nd of january 2011 :happydance: I dont see the point in starting before christmas, anybody wanna join me? Ive never been on a diet before, but being a size 18 and weighing 16 stone and my period being off isnt good, and i dont feel good so here it goes, :) anybody wanna join me? :hugs: xxxx

I'm getting the wii fit plus for christmas, and i dont eat breakfast, but just to get in the habit, ive started eating breakfast, chocolate cereal (I know, not healthy, but when i start my diet i will be used to eating breakfast and can start on a healthier cereal)

I also dont eat much fruit or veg :blush: I eat a lot of rubbish (sweets and fatty foods) and mainly sambo's lol no nutrition at all! no wonder af keeps disappearing on me lol so im ready to start, im looking forward to a new healthier me! xxxx

I own 3 dogs which i do walk but not as much as my OH walks them, I live in a town with alot of hills (no excuse,I know) and thats what puts me off :blush: but hopefully the wii fit game will help me get motivated enough to walk them hills and not be out of breath or have sore legs after it ! xxxx

I'll join you if you'll take me seems as im not new, but im not giving 100% atm, think once jan comes i'll kick back into my 120% :)

I started out not much heavier than you are now, i staretd jan gone :)

oooohhh yay a diet buddy :happydance: , ive never been on a diet in my life, but im feeling really motivated for it and just want christmas to pass so i can get into action :D And its great that your not new that way you could show me the ropes?? :shrug: but yay a diet buddy :haha: :hugs: xxxx

and wow you started out not much heavier than me??? you must have lost alot of weight because you look fab in your picture :cloud9: xxx

oooohhh yay a diet buddy :happydance: , ive never been on a diet in my life, but im feeling really motivated for it and just want christmas to pass so i can get into action :D And its great that your not new that way you could show me the ropes?? :shrug: but yay a diet buddy :haha: :hugs: xxxx

and wow you started out not much heavier than me??? you must have lost alot of weight because you look fab in your picture :cloud9: xxx

:happydance:

Nothing stopping you maybe starting drinking more water now if you dont drink enough, little changes & a good little early start.

Ive been wanting new year to come for a couple months now, been bit tough lately
, think new year start will help kick me back into motion probably.

I will certainly give you info/what ive done you can do as you wish with it :thumbup:

Check out: My Fitness Pal (If you havent already) Great little tool, im pretty sure it will help you along the way.
Im sure you enjoy the wii fit stuff, i miss all mine. Great start youve started eating breakfast, most important thing.

Yeah i started at 17st2lb tight size 18. Comfortable size 18 maternity stuff.
Thank you :hugs:
My diet journal on sub forum to this if you want to look, you'll have to start one too. xx

no i dont drink enough water, will add that along with my breakfast each morning..plus will start try to eat a fruit and veg a day and then over time increase them :flower:

and wow you were a size 18, your face looks skinny (no double chins) :haha: you seriously did great :hugs: xxxx

ive set up an account with my fitness pal :happydance: xxxx

Ill join you if I can!
Ive been doing wii fit plus for about a week but do couple of days and then get bored!!

Im a comfy 16 tight 14 but never been a skinny girl usually comfy 14 was quite lucky when had Charlie only went up 1 dress size xx

no i dont drink enough water, will add that along with my breakfast each morning..plus will start try to eat a fruit and veg a day and then over time increase them :flower:

and wow you were a size 18, your face looks skinny (no double chins) :haha: you seriously did great :hugs: xxxx

Yeah

I will openly admit, i barely touch fruit, so really need start doing that myself, lol.

Haha, thank you! I did have double though :haha: Im comfy size 14 now, ive got jeans/trousers which i loved that were size 12 thats my goal for next year. You got any clothes as a goal?
xx

Ill join you if I can!
Ive been doing wii fit plus for about a week but do couple of days and then get bored!!

Im a comfy 16 tight 14 but never been a skinny girl usually comfy 14 was quite lucky when had Charlie only went up 1 dress size xx

Buy the biggest loser game, its fabulous!

Ill join you if I can!

Buy the biggest loser game, its fabulous!

I have a look for that x

just signed up myself for my fitness pal

check out on ebay if you can, sure get good price on there :)

great, if you both want add me as a friend its: leix :)

i will add you :) no i have no goals for clothes, i just want to be slimmer sexier and healthier, also my periods have started to go off a little and thats not good for ttc :nope: my name on myfitnesspal id sarah1726 :) feel free to add me :)

I ate cereal this morning again :happydance: having fajitas for dinner, peppers onions etc i quite enjoy them :) and another thing, im a big coffee drinker like 8 cups a day, i know caffiene isnt good for you but dont i get my water through my coffee??

cheating already and i havent even started my diet yet :rofl: xxxx

i will add you :) no i have no goals for clothes, i just want to be slimmer sexier and healthier, also my periods have started to go off a little and thats not good for ttc :nope: my name on myfitnesspal id sarah1726 :) feel free to add me :)

I ate cereal this morning again :happydance: having fajitas for dinner, peppers onions etc i quite enjoy them :) and another thing, im a big coffee drinker like 8 cups a day, i know caffiene isnt good for you but dont i get my water through my coffee??

cheating already and i havent even started my diet yet :rofl: xxxx

Got your request & added you :)

I had fajitas from a pub other day for first time it was gorgeous, but portion size for 3 though, i ate most of it haha, it was my off day.

I dont know anything about caffiene sorry. Just know your intake should be low, to get your water need to drink 8-12 glasses of water a day.

Well done on eating breakfast again. This was very hard for me to start, id gone years & years ever eating breakfast, all i could stomach at once was few mouthfuls. xx

yeah i havent eaten breakfast since i was 13 or something :haha: thats why ive started on something i enjoy like a cocopops :blush:

and yeah fajitas are yummy, i usually have peppers mushrooms and onions in them, and a scraping of mayo cos i like the taste but not too much of it, i can usually only eat 2 or 3 and i do be stuffes and according to my fitness pal for what i just said about the fajitas and what i put on mine, well for 3 of them there is 566 calories,63 carbs,21 fat,31 protein,11 sugar, and 193 sodium :thumbup: thats quite good right??? xxxx

yeah i havent eaten breakfast since i was 13 or something :haha: thats why ive started on something i enjoy like a cocopops :blush:

and yeah fajitas are yummy, i usually have peppers mushrooms and onions in them, and a scraping of mayo cos i like the taste but not too much of it, i can usually only eat 2 or 3 and i do be stuffes and according to my fitness pal for what i just said about the fajitas and what i put on mine, well for 3 of them there is 566 calories,63 carbs,21 fat,31 protein,11 sugar, and 193 sodium :thumbup: thats quite good right??? xxxx

Ive never checked out all info on them before, so cant really say.

Soduim sounds fine, lower number the better.

I had bit of a 'larger' meal tonight as i weighed in this morning.
I had fish, roasted carrots, parsnip, onions & potatos with cabbage, turnip, lettcues & salad cream. xx

less salt the better ? :) i only had 1 sodium out of my limit of 2,500 :happydance: then i ate a few pringles (16) and it shot up to 171 EEEEK! didnt eat dinner today all i had was a cheese toastie xxxx

OMG i lost 2lbs this week...havent done anything different except eat breakfast (along with lunch and dinner of course) :wacko: and if i want something to eat i check the calories first and if i go over, i wont eat it, or else i will only eat half of it :happydance: im delighted though :hugs: xxx

Ok i want to introduce some exercise into my week this week, I have a small set of pink weights 5lbs each and i have this pulling rope thingy that you place your feet in and pull the handles ? (dont know the name of it lol) and walking ....

here is my Q:

what can i do with the weights?

:hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back