diet buddies starting jan 2nd 2011

Thanks,

Can any one recommend any games for the wii or will balance board? to help loose weight, my mum wants to know some games she can get for me

I only use wii fit plus, I had my fitness work out cardio, and didn't find it any use.

Can I join too please? I am currently a size 18 and getting married on 20th August 2011. I would like to be a slim 14 if that is at all possible in 8 1/2 months?!

I did slimming world last year n did quite well but have since put it back on. I feel so fed up and down now and disgusting, I need to do something and stick to it, im just a failure when it comes to dieting! So it would be great to have some support from you girls....I really don't want to be a size 18 bride! xxx

my sister went from a size 20 to 14 in approx 8 months, using something on the internet called sparkpeople.com.
its dead easy to use, she didnt follow the meals tho, she ate what she wanted, when she wanted, and they give you a calorie range etc to use within that day, aslong as its under your calorie limit, its allright!
its free to use too!
she exercised every day tho, rather than the 3 days they suggest! but they dont expect you to do alot!!

How often and when does everyone plan to get weighed?
Like once a week on the same day? or other? x

im going to start weighing myself on a friday evening :) xxx

Thanks,

Can any one recommend any games for the wii or will balance board? to help loose weight, my mum wants to know some games she can get for me

biggest loser game has helped me to loose ALOT of my weight this year.
Deffo say get that.

Avoid your shape though with webcam its crap.

Can I join too please? I am currently a size 18 and getting married on 20th August 2011. I would like to be a slim 14 if that is at all possible in 8 1/2 months?!

I did slimming world last year n did quite well but have since put it back on. I feel so fed up and down now and disgusting, I need to do something and stick to it, im just a failure when it comes to dieting! So it would be great to have some support from you girls....I really don't want to be a size 18 bride! xxx

my sister went from a size 20 to 14 in approx 8 months, using something on the internet called sparkpeople.com.
its dead easy to use, she didnt follow the meals tho, she ate what she wanted, when she wanted, and they give you a calorie range etc to use within that day, aslong as its under your calorie limit, its allright!
its free to use too!
she exercised every day tho, rather than the 3 days they suggest! but they dont expect you to do alot!!

I prefer myfitnesspal over sparklepeople just couldnt get into it.

You should only weigh in once a week your weight can change ALOT everyday.

If you plan on having a cheat/treat day ive found its best to weigh in the morning of that day.

Why i cant do monday weigh in's i like my cheat days on saturday night so my weigh in is saturday morning.

If you plan on having a cheat/treat day ive found its best to weigh in the morning of that day.

Why i cant do monday weigh in's i like my cheat days on saturday night so my weigh in is saturday morning.

Yeh i know your only supposed to get weighed once a week, but didn't know if anyone was going to do it monthly.

Yeh i know your only supposed to get weighed once a week, but didn't know if anyone was going to do it monthly.

Ok. sorry

Ok. sorry

lol sorry didn't mean my reply to sound snappy..if it did.

Can I join? I started in Jan 4th with ALOT of weight to lose!! I have lost 93lbs (almost 7 stones) this year and very pleased with that! BUT I have the same amount to go :shock: so its gonna take me at least 2011 to do it but I know I will get there.

I am still big and cant wait to get down to a size 14 which is my ultimate goal :happydance: I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a 16-18 in the summer, say by July my son's 5th Birthday :happydance: I am still as motivated as I was back in January which is a good thing. I have a few weeks where I will STS but only gained a pound maybe 2/3 times :D

I am getting a wii & wii fit for xmas and the biggest loser game, cant wait! BRING IT ON

good luck girls we can do this :happydance:

xxx

Im still stalking this thread :) i can't wait to start counting the calories, but i really really can't wait to fit back into my old jeans :D

I've seen that a few times on this forum, what is a stone?

I'm looking forward to start the diet! I will be weighing in every Friday morning and checking my measurements every other week.

I'm way excited!

A stone is 14lbs :) I am very excited! I have been doing this a year, bring on 2011 :yipee:

youve got an amazing drive paula & u know it.

roll on new year!

Anyone really worried about the xmas treats still being around when we start our diet?We spent about £30 on choccies n treats n have been bought loads of tins of biscuits, chocs and lots of alcohol for xmas.......
there is no way the 3 of us will eat it all in a week therefor its gona be hanging around.
I know, i know negative thinking already but i want to be prepared.

Do what I do, invite friends over and send em off with food. :)

I know, I am worried about that too, well just getting used to not eating so much really! I find the more I eat the more hungry I get :wacko:

I will be veeery pleased with 5 stones off this year fingers crossed!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"