diet buddies starting jan 2nd 2011

well i wont be starting my diet until the 10th as i wont be actually getting my wii fit until the 7th which is a thursday so i may as well wait until the 10th :happydance: im really excited about this, i just hope i can stick to it, havent being doing it the past few weeks, but starting the 2nd of jan im going back to calorie counting and eating breakfast to get int gear for the 10th :D xxxx

You might aswell start now hun. No point putting it off :)

Could go for a brisk power walk in the evening until the Wii arrives :thumbup:

Well I'm going to join you too - starting now!

I'm 5ft4, size 12 and weigh just under 11 stone. I deally I wan to get to 10stone dead on - no less otherwise I think this weight will not be sustainable!

My action plan:

20 minutes of exercise every day - Brisk walks, jogs and mountain biking (well thats more than 20mins LOL)

Completely cutting out sweets/choccies/savoury snacks and replacing them with seeds for nibbles and raw veg.

Eating more fruit - I only eat like 1 banana a day because I don't really like anything else. So going to see if I can work more fruit into other things I like to eat.

Portions - eating smaller portions instead of eating until I am full.

Good luck girls :thumbup:

I started today, couldn't wait, just so excited. I bought a scale and workout clothes, went to the gym w my best mates and now I feel just excellent.

I know, I am worried about that too, well just getting used to not eating so much really! I find the more I eat the more hungry I get :wacko:

I will be veeery pleased with 5 stones off this year fingers crossed!!! :D

You are doing so well, 7 stone in one year!!! What have you been doing to lose it? I want to lose 4 stone by the end of august, my wedding. I want to at least drop from a size 18 to a 14 by then.....I just hope I can do it! x

I started today, couldn't wait, just so excited. I bought a scale and workout clothes, went to the gym w my best mates and now I feel just excellent.

Good stuff hun! It feels great doesn't it? Gives a real feel good buzz! x

I know, I am worried about that too, well just getting used to not eating so much really! I find the more I eat the more hungry I get :wacko:

You are doing so well, 7 stone in one year!!! What have you been doing to lose it? I want to lose 4 stone by the end of august, my wedding. I want to at least drop from a size 18 to a 14 by then.....I just hope I can do it! x

thank-you :D i am counting calories, i have tried alsorts but i find this the easiest & the only thing to work for me :) I am aiming to lose 4st 4lbs by July, reeeally hope I can make it! I am sure you will do it hun, your wedding what a great inspitation! good luck! xx

Well I am AMAZED to say I lost a pound over Christmas! :happydance: I had lots of treats cant belive it :D I had xmas day and boxing day off, now as of yesterday I am 100% back on track to make my summer goal!! x

It really does give you a buzz, well done :)

well the major problem i have is that i dont like seeds or nuts and i only eat bananas and mandrins. not a big fan of veg either :blush: xxxx

How do you feel about protein shakes and peanut butter? It's an excellent meal in case you get tired of the same old banana every morning.
Also do you like berries? That could help replace fruit and as for veggies,maybe some low sodium V8?

May I join this group? I am working on losing some weight to see if I can get my cycles back to where they should be. I need a group. I look forward to getting to know you gals!

course you can i need to get my cycles back too i used to be regular, now i have only had 1 period since august and that was november :cry: xxxxx

thank-you :D i am counting calories, i have tried alsorts but i find this the easiest & the only thing to work for me :) I am aiming to lose 4st 4lbs by July, reeeally hope I can make it! I am sure you will do it hun, your wedding what a great inspitation! good luck! xx

Well I am AMAZED to say I lost a pound over Christmas! :happydance: I had lots of treats cant belive it :D I had xmas day and boxing day off, now as of yesterday I am 100% back on track to make my summer goal!! x

thats great paula!

ive gained like 4lbs :haha:
hoping just water weight & bloat though ive come on.

Well I'm officially on the wagon as of today! I'm quite impressed actually as I weighed myself this morning and have lost 6.5lbs in the past week - only through me being sick though! lol! Anyone else on myfitnesspal? I'm using it to count calories and keep a track of my progress. My name on it is lauzie84 - so if anyone else is using it, feel free to add me as a friend xx

course you can i need to get my cycles back too i used to be regular, now i have only had 1 period since august and that was november :cry: xxxxx

I just started today after not having one since August 18th. I went on Provera November 12th and nothing then started Clomid Dec 1st so I guess it worked causing me to have my period. Who knows. I am going to give myself a 4 month break. I am going to train to run Broad Street which is a 10 mile run in Philadelphia and then see if my cycles regulate. Surely I will lose enough to help with that. I am so stressed my face is a disaster. :(

Well diet start's today....I got on scale's this morning and weighed 15st11 :/ Going to start eating better, walking and wii fit :) need to bust this belly by may for our holiday :)

I just started today after not having one since August 18th. I went on Provera November 12th and nothing then started Clomid Dec 1st so I guess it worked causing me to have my period. Who knows. I am going to give myself a 4 month break. I am going to train to run Broad Street which is a 10 mile run in Philadelphia and then see if my cycles regulate. Surely I will lose enough to help with that. I am so stressed my face is a disaster. :(

ah stop hun im making my docs app tomorrow, im also going to ask for clomid.ive only had 2 periods since july, which was in august and november.Ive had period pains/cramps/sore boobs for a week now and still nothing, tested with an IC 2 or 3 times now, they were negative.its really hard all this :( xxxx

I have 3 new year resolutions

1.loose weight

2.stop smoking

3.get my periods sorted and try conceive! :cloud9:

diet isnt starting until next monday.getting my wii fit plus on thursday, going to spend the weekend playing around to see what i like on it and diet and calorie counting and exercise starts monday and i will be sticking to it.Im even more determined now because OH said to me i wouldnt! :growlmad: well we will see mister!! :growlmad: he is also starting a diet...he will be just walking and eating a little healthier though. xxxx

ETA im also on myfitnesspal, my name on there is sarah1726 xxxx

Well i havent even started counting my calories yet, so im starting tommorow-i know, im so crap :( but hey at least i just had a bit of a wake up call-found a picture that was taken 2 years ago and boy did that make me want to lose weight!i have ballooned in that time :(

Down 10 lbs since the 28th!
Goal to be down 4 lbs by next Monday.

ive been eating well, breakfast, introduced herbal teas instead of just drinking coffee, switched from sugar to candrel (sp?) kicking the wii fit plus ass an hour a night, and lost 2 and a half lbs so far :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->