diet buddies starting jan 2nd 2011

Im gona be the odd one out on this one-im not going to weigh myself, im going by how well my clothes fit me and how i feel physically and mentally. Weighing myself depresses me after the first week therefor i turn to comfort food so i really feel not having a weigh in will help me. Been successful for 4 days now and feel alot better for all the water i have been drinking!

Im only just catching up on this thread :dohh: my little boy arrived on the day i was going to start my diet :haha:. Ive decided to start on Monday (food shopping day) the plan is to buy healthy food and walk each day, but that will only be a gentle walk at first as i ended up with a c-section. I have 3 stone to loose, i expect it to drop off quickly at first which should be a good boost for motivation.

How's everything going for everyone??

It's going pants for me :( I lost 10lb, but have put it all back on again:nope::nope: . My main issue seems to be night-time, we have our dinner around 5/5.30 and by 8pm I'm hungry and raiding the biccie jar again! Anyone any good tips for snacks? xx

It's going pants for me :( I lost 10lb, but have put it all back on again:nope::nope: . My main issue seems to be night-time, we have our dinner around 5/5.30 and by 8pm I'm hungry and raiding the biccie jar again! Anyone any good tips for snacks? xx

Aww shame you were doing so well :(
how about banana, apple, small bowl of cereal with skim milk, a crumpet with low fat peanut butter or low fat spread, grapes, snack a jacks, low fat yogurt & chopped fruit, fat free jelly, WW dessert or brush your teeth or have a bath or read a book, sometimes works for me lol..........just a few for you x

Celery! Its the best, also pears are excellent sweet treat, remember to drink a glass of water after dinner to help your stomach have the full feeling.

Thanks girls - getting my shopping delivered tomorrow, so will start over again! Hope you are all getting on well xxx

Hiya girls! I'm back om after a looong absence, my laptop died! :cry:

I'm back now though, started the Atkins diet yesterday and I've lost 5 lbs since my last weigh-in last tuesday! Looks like loads more girls have joined this thread since the last time I looked, so I'll re-introduce myself :)

I'm Paige, & I'm on the Atkins diet to shape up for the summer and the future! I want to look and feel the best I can, and thats what my goal is. I don't have a specific goal weight, I'm using 125lbs as a rough target and I'll just see how I feel along the road I suppose! I started out at 185, lost 2lbs since christmas and 5lb in the last week (Crazy!) so 7lbs in total :)

How's everything going for anyone? Is anyone else using a specific diet or just healthy eating? I'd love to talk to anyone else using Atkins! :)

I'v lost 4lb so far, decided not to "diet" just to eat abit better and it seem's to be working.

Hi Ladies, I am coming to join you. I also started a diet at start of jan- be nice to see how others are doing.

I have lost 11 pounds so far, think it's gonna start slowing down now though!! Hoping to lose 2 stone by end of April, not sure I'm gonna make it though!! X

Congrats on the loses!
I'm low carb over here, I am not eating out at all and focusing on low sodium, low sugar stuff. No soda, or coffee either. I exercise on a treadmill about 4 times a week,

So far I'm down a whole stone!

Congrats girls!
I've lost nothing this week *sob*, so that's still 8lb lost since christmas.
I'm going to be a lot stricter, I've not been as stringent as I should be and I think I've eaten waaaay too many carbs in the last few days. I might create a diet journal as well, considering there's very few atkins girls here that I've run in to! Could be interesting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->