Diet Chef

Mellie1988

Mummy Of 2, Number 3 Due
Reaction score
Hi all

MIL has just signed up to Diet Chef and shown me the leaflet today :thumbup:
Just wondering if anyone has done it/heard of it and what you think??

It looks pretty good, especially for me, who can't really stick to diets....i'm rubbish at cooking and don't really have the time so I tend to go for the easy option for meals and end up buying crap. I'm pretty good with my weight, I tend to stay at one weight and put on a few pounds there and there, but I just cannot shift them.... i'm currently 9st 10 and I wan't to be 9st, possibly less....but no matter what I do, I don't stick to a diet, so i'm never loosing weight, or I do, but then put it back on withing a week or so...bleah!

Anyway Diet Chef is like a hamper with meals that are sent to you and consists or granola/porridge for breakfast, variety of soups for lunch then traditional type low fat meals for dinner such as cottage pie, chicken curry, hotpot etc then you choose ur low fat/calorie snacks aswell....so your daily intake is 1200 cals and then you can add fruit veg and obv exercise, water :thumbup:

Only downside to it is its quite pricey, £195 for the month....but thats for everything, works out like £50 a week, which is possibly what I spend roughly a week on food anyway? But I would still be paying for kids and OH food too I guess?

Ugh I don't know....rambling a little now :thumbup::haha:

What do you think ladies??

Melissa
x

I think you can do it on your own and anyone can.
You can do it on your own for a hell of alot cheaper.

I left home at 18, was shit at everything, esp cooking. More ive done it, better ive getting like riding a bike tbh.

Loosing weight isnt about a 'diet' its about changing your bad habits replacing them with betters one, like cutting out white carbs instead eating wholemeal/wholegrain types this alone can help weightloss alot.

Cutting out juices/fizzy drinks/coffe drinking 2L of water a day is the key to loosing weight your body is around 80% of water anyways of course exercising.

All best whatever you pick to do.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back