• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Diet during my first trimester

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
I am entering my 12th week, and up until now I have had what I call "7 week food poisoning" I wanted nothing to do with cooking, and the only thing I ever wanted was french fries or a baked potato. And water was the most disgusting thing to me so I would sip g2, maybe because I had the constant taste of vomit in my mouth and needed something with a little taste. Last week my all day ms finally started to ease up and could be kept at bay with my diclegis and snacks. I have started recently craving cokes, I never drank these before getting pregnant but they are the best thing I have ever had. I feel bad for feeding my baby nothing but crap :( anyone can relate?

It's ok, that baby will take everything it needs from you so you will be the only one suffering;) if you're keeping down a prenatal that helps. I'm getting sick already and just following my cravings as they come because everything else sounds horrendous. Green olives, chocolate milk, cookie, right this minute I'm craving Caesar salad like you wouldn't believe. I can't stand meat. My RE told me to get as many caloroes as I can.

Me tooooo :( I feel so terrible. I have been in your same exact shoes ..... 9 wks ....I love eating healthy and cooking big dinners.... I can't get near cooking anything from scratch. The smell of fresh herbs and raw meat make me soooo sick it's redicilous .... My poor family had either been fending for themselves , of course I whip up easy things for my kiddos , but dinners have been fast food or lame rubbish :( I feel so bad!!!! For everyone in this house !! I can't drink water to save my life. I force a bottle down per day and other than that its Gatorade or coke :( fries , plain chips, or crackers is what I eat 24/7 .... Sometimes Mac n cheese, pizza, or ice cream fits in there ..... I miss my meals and my condiments!! I rely miss hummus and guacamole and salsa!!! :( and I miss eating big meals at once.... I nibble all day .... 33 more weeks.... Counting down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"