diet tips and exercise

bambino1

due date 10/10/10
Reaction score
hey guys i was quite the fitness fanatic before i fell pregnant and was a size 10 then i put on 5 stone whilst pregnant and never thought id get rid of it... after having a csec i had to wait three months before i started trainin and dieting again...

so in 5 weeks i have lost just over a stone and feeling great got a stone to go and im still working my butt off...

its defo working for me as im now into a size 12 again which i never thought i would be and with one dress size to go im well chuffed..

my brother is a professional boxer and im following a diet like his..

the tip to eating is what to do and when... ie.. no carbs after an exercise session as carbs are only for energy so if u dont burn them off itll be stored as fat ...

my daily eating consists of:
morning 9am porridge slice of wholemeal toast
mid morning bananna
lunchtime homemade soup one slice of brown bread
mid afternoon special k bar (90cals)
(usually go to the gym at 5)
dinner time : grilled meat chicken, beef or pork with vegetables , shape low fat yoghurt.

exercise:
5 days at the gym for one hour a session.
40mins running on treadmill, 10 mins doing light weights for my arms and 10 mins doing 150 situps.

dont get me wrong i couldnt run 40 mins right away i started off with 5 mins then built it up each week :happydance:xx

Water, drink lots of water and nothign else. No sugar processed foods.

I have trained my body to eat smaller portions, or to have less calories.

I do eat what I like but I always work it off on my Wii fit, dance and sex.

When I started out, I eat three weetbix to keep full for the morning, then a small tub of yogurt followed by a bottle of water and then whatever I felt like after. The weight slowly started to come off.

Now I'm practising to eat babyfood for when I'm getting my jaw broken. I'm having braces and my jaw is going to be broken and realigned to fit properly. So I'm starting to eat babyfood just to get used to the idea.

Any good diet or exercise tips for building arm strength? I am a 26 year old male, with thin arms embarrassing! My legs and stomach muscles are fine, but do the job, although in the past, requires a lot of heavy, it seems that I never put any muscle or fat, even in my arms. Any exercise or diet tips would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->