Dieting Tips 2011

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
So its a new year and a new start for many on their weightloss journey, so i thought it'd be handy to have a thread for everyone to share their dieting tips and tricks :thumbup:

Post yours!!

Don't starve yourself, dont eat under 1200 cals. If your exercising intense only eating 1200 calamity yoi will need to eat your exercise cals backco
Water is very very important plays big part in weightloss.
Carbs aren't bad! Just have swp white for wholegrain.
Keep sodium low esp 3 day before weigh in.
Exercise is very important, strenght training is best in evening when musvle have warmed up.
Protein is good & helps to build & repair muscles.
Eat low cals & exercise a lot you will burn yoir muscles set & not fat.

never ever starve or go on dieting stratagies such as the akins diet as they are more harm than anything

Drink Puer Tea after every meal (especially after eating carbs) helps the digestion and keeps alot of fat and carbs from sticking onto your belly! Lol.

-When in town or going to work, park in the parking spot furtherest from the door or atleast towards the back. Don't go for the closest parking spot.

-When doing laundry (ironing), march in place. Same with washing dishes or anything else you can think of.

-Drink, drink, DRINK that water.

-Eat more fresh & raw food. Stay away as much as possible from the pre-packaged food.

-Take your vitamins. Seems tiny but it does help.

...I'll come back to add more as I think of them. :)

frozen grapes-they are great when you want something sweet and get me through the eve ;) xx

Have a bath in the evening to distract from hunger/craving desserts!

Record everything you eat, even the small things add up and its easy to forget what you've really eaten!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->