difference between fertile mucus and semen?

Reaction score
I have a hard time telling the difference. Of course if it's right after it onto obviously isn't fertile mucus but what about the next day, middle of the day or after ect? What are the differences to look for so you know you're charting correctly?

I have a hard time telling the difference. Of course if it's right after it onto obviously isn't fertile mucus but what about the next day, middle of the day or after ect? What are the differences to look for so you know you're charting correctly?

I believe there is a technique where you place the mucus/semen in question into water and if it dissolves it is semen and if it is cervical mucus it will not dissolve but stay the same.

I believe there is a technique where you place the mucus/semen in question into water and if it dissolves it is semen and if it is cervical mucus it will not dissolve but stay the same.

I did not know that. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->