Difference between ic and better tests....

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
So I know I'm pregnant I've been getting lines on superdrug and FRER tests for a few days now. I got pregnant 1-2 on a digi last night. But my ic' haven't showed anything until today really. And even then it's only when I REALLY look at it.. So I just want to show you ladies that just because you can't see anything on you ic's it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant!
All these tests were dipped in the same wee about 20 minutes ago X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 80
Congratulations! Wow that is a difference! I've been using ICs and bfn so far, I'm 11 DPO. I had a bfp on ICs at 11 DPO with my MMC but they were light. The FRER was much much darker. Anyway don't think it's my cycle this month. Wishing you a H&H 9 months! Xx

Well I'm 15dpo today and only just seen something on ic.. When I was 11dpo I got a very faint line on a superdrug test.. They are very sensitive, but as the days went on started to get darker so don't give up hope yet!! Your not out until the :witch: shows!! Good luck!! X

Oh and I had a very faint (like the one today) bfp on an ic at 9dpo with my daughter so every pregnancy is definitely different x

Unicorn this wa just what I was saying wasn't it! Frer r defo better to use early on! X

Dang. That is a big difference. What brand of cheapie is that?

It's really interesting to see the difference! I have lots of one step ICs so I'll keep this in mind when I test :)

Thank u for this. I was just wondering litterly as I opened this forum if my ics are wrong.

I am only just now getting noticeable lines and I'm nearly 5weeks pregnant.. I've stopped testing now and am just enjoying been pregnant. I've got one digi left that in taking next week to see 2-3.. Good luck everyone!!! X

Great post trying, I think for the costs of ICs it's still worth it, for me I started to see very faint lines on them for 4 days before I tested with a superdrug test, like you say every pregnancy is different and some batches are better than others x

I buy ics to cure my craving to poas. If i didn't buy them and I peeped ok a bunch of frer and got negative that early than be same as peeing on a ic and getting a negative basicly I use ics when it's unlikely to get a bfp and when I'm further in my tww then can use the expensive ones

Finally starting to get a decent line on my ic's! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member