difference between pregnancy tests and what do you think?

missblue

Reaction score
Hi all

firstly can I ask if there is a difference betweent pregnancy tests as in the normal tests and early ones?

The reason i ask this is I have been trying for another baby and I was due on yesterday ( friday 16th may ) though havent come on. But I did spot yesterday but nothing else no period no nothing.

The last time i spotted like this i fell on with my son. Also, if it was spotting, why would i start spotting on the day i am meant to be due on?

Ive had 3 little spots and nothing else, no period no nothing.

any advice?

Thanks

Early pregnancy tests are more sensitive and pick up smaller quantities of the pregnancy hormone, the higher the MIU number the less sensitive it is.

As for the spotting it could be implantation bleeding which is when the baby burrows into the lining it releases a few drops of blood, pregnancy tests will take a few days to detect a pregnancy after implantation. Good Luck

So do you think its a sign of implantation or maybe the sign of my period. This happened Friday and upto now nothing.

Thank you

If it hasnt continued then I would suspect pregnancy, wait a few days and test then update us :D good luck x

Hi,

For the last four days i have been sick mostly on an evening and i cant put my finger on it as to why.

Anyone experienced this?

thank you

I was thinking it was too early and cant seem to get hold of a first response.

Thank you

Try a superdrugs own, they are 10miu tests and more sensitive than a first response!

Hi

I did try a poundshop one on waturday which was only a day after i was due on, but didnt show anything. Now im getting back pain.

Thank you

Some tests are more sensitive, but honesty if you we pregnant and you wait until your missed period any test should tell you that you are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->