Differences when you try and when you don't

wrapunzel

mama of four
Reaction score
there are several steps between "doing the deed during the fertile window" and pregnant

Do you think your symptoms are different when you try at all versus a cycle where you don't try?

Like it seems EVERYONE including me reports being gassy after they O while TTC. I checked my chart and I've never tracked "gassy" after I O before.

Could just having sperm around when you ovulate make you gassy? Maybe getting a fertilized egg makes you gassy even if it doesn't implant?

For me I always took it as confirmation that I ovulated as soon as I start feeling gassy/bloated, even before i was ttc.
I think that a fertilized egg even before implantation would definitely cause some symptoms though?

For me I always took it as confirmation that I ovulated as soon as I start feeling gassy/bloated, even before i was ttc.
I think that a fertilized egg even before implantation would definitely cause some symptoms though?

Not really. Until the egg implants, it doesn't have any physical connection with the mother. It's just floating loose. It's only after implantation that your hormones start going awry and causing symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->