different birth music?

earthquake

Reaction score
HI im looking into using hypnobirthing when I'm in labour using an online course as we just can't afford the private lessons but what I'm interested in is the relaxation music you use while learning the techniques. Does anyone know if it's possibble to use different music? I'm Christian and really want to play worship music whilst in labour as it grounds me, reminds me that what i'll be doing is completely natural and that my body is designed to labour and I also currently use it to 'zone oyt, when doing chores as I find it goes quicker. Will using this music while practising techniques work? or not? any insight would be great. thanks

It will definitely work! It'll work even better the more you practice with it because the music will start to become your trigger. You practice and practice how to relax with it so that on the day when you start to hear it you'll automatically go to that place.

Everyone is different when it comes to music. Some people love nice and slow instrumental music, some people like it a little more upbeat. It's whatever relaxes you personally.

I have some plinky plonky music set behind some ocean sounds that I have been practicing to but I have my Christian music playlist all ready to go in case I want something a little more upbeat.

HTH! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->