Different cycle times

babybumptobe

Reaction score
Hi all. I am very new to this forum, but my DH and I have been trying since September. I went off the pill on September 20th. I had been on it since I was 16 (now 30), and I have been having weird cycling times. I had a normal AF right after getting off the pill (September). October AF came at CD35. I never got my AF in November, and thought I was on a CD35. I waited a few days and took a CB and it was negative. Then I waited and waited. AF finally came on CD45. Now I have no idea when I will O (bought a OPK) or when AF will come again. Before I was on BC my AF were normal. How long does it take to have more normal AFs? I am super impatient.

I can't wait to explore this site more, meet others who are in my situation and hopefully conceive.

I had crazy cycle lengths the first time I came off BC (after being on them for 6 years). My first cycle was exactly 28 days. The next one was 29 days and then I had a 33 and 35 day cycle! Eventually my cycles got back to 28ish days...I finally got pregnant on cycle #9.

I had crazy cycle lengths the first time I came off BC (after being on them for 6 years). My first cycle was exactly 28 days. The next one was 29 days and then I had a 33 and 35 day cycle! Eventually my cycles got back to 28ish days...I finally got pregnant on cycle #9.

Did you use anything to help get pregnant? Did you use preseed, vitex, anything else?

We used preseed one cycle but I didn't get my BFP that time...I didn't do anything special besides the prenatals....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->