different pregnancy, different gender?

This pregnancy has been totally different to my first so I'm suspecting a girl because of this but could be totally wrong!

With callum I had no sickness or nausea whatsoever, I carried him high and just knew it was a boy. With this pregnancy I've been really nauseas and sick and craved lots of different foods to last time, especially apples! And last pregnancy I really went onto cups of tea but this time I feel sick just thinking of them and have totally gone off it xx

My son-I carried high, he was always in my ribs from 20 weeks on, I craved meat, fries and fruit, couldn't stand cheese. Clear skin after 8 weeks, no nausea after 8 weeks.

With my girl-I'm carrying about the same, she's just now moving above my belly button at 23 weeks, my skin is horrid, I lost ten pounds from being sick(until 16 weeks), had a meat aversion until 16 weeks, craved sweets, fruit and veggies.

Definitely more sickness and nausea, and lasted longer, with this pregnancy (a girl). First pregnancy much easier (a boy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->