Different pregnancy symptoms = different sex??

happygal

mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone believe if you have a totally different pregnancy 2nd time round it means you'll will be having a different sex baby?? i know its just an old wives tale really but i was just wondering if it was true for anyone? We have our gender scan tomorrow and i cant wait to find out of we are going to be on team pink or blue :cloud9: As i said in another post, ive got a feeling(i dont know why)that baby is going to be a boy. Although this pregnancy is totally different to when i had my son, i had no morning sickness at all and felt fine the whole time but this time i had shocking sickness untill a couple of weeks ago and i feel like crap lol. I wonder if this mean my OH will get the baby girl he wants so badly???

I think it's an old wives tale, but I am also hoping there is some truth to it as this pregnancy is very different from my last and I am hoping for a girl.

I had morning sickness, cravings, feel good, lost weight, carrying differentley this time than last time, these are all different from my last pregnancy.

I think it's an old wives tale, but I am also hoping there is some truth to it as this pregnancy is very different from my last and I am hoping for a girl.

I had morning sickness, cravings, feel good, lost weight, carrying differentley this time than last time, these are all different from my last pregnancy.

heres hoping its not just wishfull thinking for us both then hun. I know ill be happy which ever sex baby is but when we already have 3 boys between us i think it would be nice to have a girl :cloud9: although our boys are great and i wouldnt mind another one x

It's not fair tou find out tomorrow I have to wait until 18th of jan. I will be happy with a boy aswell but we only want 2 children so one of each will be nice :)

My mum told me with my brother she had nothing no sickness or anything but with me she had terrible moning sickness..... i also suffered from terrible morning sickness had my gender scan yesterday and its a girl lol....

i dont really believe in the old wives tales, but it would be nice if they were true lol x

No I don't believe it. Both my pregnancies have been completely different and I'm having the same gender.

My son and daughter were complete opposites as far as symptoms!!!!

(this pregnancy is throwing me on a loop, as it is a mix of my son and daughter!)

This is my first baby..

had nausea 6-12wks - but no sickness - indicating boy?
lovely hair/nails/skin - indicating boy?
feel great - no tiredness nothing
and all the other things that indicate boy - all those online gender predictors came out as boy for me.... but we are having a girl!!!:happydance:

i had a completley different pregnancy on my third baby compared to the first two and i was convinced it was going to be a girl. And it was another boy, so i am convinced this will be a boy as well.

I believe for myself that I am following in the pattern of my mother. With her first pregnancy she gained alot of weight and had a fairly easy pregnancy(the same as i did) and had a boy( I also have a boy) then when she was pregnant with me she didnt gain barely any weight( I haven't really gained anything yet) and was sick almost the entire first half of her pregnancy(Im am at 16 weeks and still feeling horible) and had a girl. So heres hoping for a girl! 4 weeks until we find out for sure :)

good thread....i think its an old wifes tale really ,with my first boy i had hardley any symptoms at all only back ache and a little bit of a sicky feeling ,my second son omg what a horrible time i had i was sick constant up untill 14 weeks everything tasted horrible i was convinced a girl but was another lil boy ,this time around i have sicky feeling from morning till night and bad neasau but other wise i feel ok where with my second son i could hardley get off the sofa,i guess all pregnancys are very diffrent tho ,,,

good luck for the sex scan tomorrow hope all goes well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I havent had any symptoms other than tired or moody! Happy with girl or boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->