Different tests (UK)

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place but seems like a good place to post!

I'm TTC no.2 and since TTC no.1 I've become a poas addict!
I dont want to keep buying brand tests as I'll be in debt in 2 months the way I take them haha.

Where do you all buy your bulk tests? I was going to go to Amazon but dont know which ones are reliable!

I'm in the US but I thought I read somewhere that Wondfos are now available in the UK. I've used them and they are by far the best of the internet cheapies I've bought. Maybe you could find them at a decent price on Amazon :)

I get wondfo tests off amazon. They're more expensive than other cheapies (£15 for 50), but they are so much more reliable than the most common option on amazon, which are called One-step. They are RUBBISH!! Please don't buy them! They are rife with false pink positives! There have been numerous threads on here with false pink positives in the time limit. They used to be really good when we were TTC our daughter, but now they seem to have totally gone down in quality!

For IC, I used wondfos as well. You can also get pretty good deals off of ebay however I know most people get them off amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->