**digi results page 3**Oh god, I fear the digi

Test - with a line that dark it surely can't say anything but PREGNANT!

Well I guess you could look at it from a logical point of view...

Lets work on the basis when you tested with the non digi, it was a super sensitive one at 10miu. Now how many days ago was it??

My point being, if hcg doubles every 30 or so hours, if its been 2.5 days since your last test, its bound to be over the 25miu needed for a digi! :happydance:

Hope that helps.

:hug:

Well I guess you could look at it from a logical point of view...

Lets work on the basis when you tested with the non digi, it was a super sensitive one at 10miu. Now how many days ago was it??

My point being, if hcg doubles every 30 or so hours, if its been 2.5 days since your last test, its bound to be over the 25miu needed for a digi! :happydance:

Hope that helps.

I think the superdrug one I tested with today is about 25miu, cause it seems thats what most are that are in the shops.

I'm testing with FMU tomorrow on my digi

eeeeekk!

Im confused...you already know you're pregnant, so why don't you want to test?

My digi said....PREGNANT, After 5 BFP with Line tests, I just needed to see that word.

:happydance:

:wohoo: Congrats ... Nothing says "I'm gonna be a mummy" better than a digi.

I know..I knew I was pg after 5 positives, specially with the superdrug positive yesterday, but it is officially confirmed in my mind now...I AM PREGNANT!

I know..I knew I was pg after 5 positives, specially with the superdrug positive yesterday, but it is officially confirmed in my mind now...I AM PREGNANT!

Its crazy huh! you could do 100 tests but you need to see the word PREGNANT before it seems a reality! what are us women like lol. I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Thank you everyone, I have had such a lovely time in ttc getting to know you all :) You've all helped me so much

:dust: to you all

awwwwwwwww Jayleigh....Congratulations honey.
:dust::dust::dust:
Hope you have a happy 9 months ahead of you! keep in touch with us lot over in TTC. I am sure u wil make new ones too over in 1st tri :) xxxxx :hugs:

:wohoo: congrats hun,

have a H&H 9 months

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member