Digi stuck on 2-3?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Did a digi this morning at 21 DPO, expecting to get 3+ like previous pregnancies, but it's still 2-3. :cry: Having a bit of a wobble now.

Also dipped two ic's top is same pee I used digi, bottom is just now, mid morning. They seem fine for DPO to me.

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/2BB3F53A-4759-4574-AECC-46DE4EF2CD3D.jpg

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/FAA648CD-FA7A-4119-9DD0-19B80241C176.jpg

With one of mine I didn't get 3+ til 5.5 weeks, they seem a bit hit and miss really, but looking at the inside strip doesn't look like you're far off it changing to 3+!

Thanks Hun, that's reassuring to know, maybe I'm low end of normal this time, my other tests seem to correlate fine. Never had problems with them before, but then ive had 3+ before and still MC! Can't win lol.

I'll maybe give EPU a ring and get an early scan in a week or so :) x

Your tests look good Dano so maybe your super close to 3+? Defo give the epu a call. My epu has all changed and I had to get the Drs to refer me after completing a referral form as long as your arm! Xx

I didn't get my 3+ last pregnancy till I was 6+4. This pregnancy I was 5+6. Your tests look fantastic, I honestly wouldn't worry.

Thanks Maryanne, that's good to know! I guess each pregnancy really is different.
Thanks for the heads up m2c! I just phoned and luckily mine let me self refer but then I've been dozens of times and even took my little one in to meet them a few weeks ago!

Got a scan booked for next Friday! Oh and another digi in the post. X

glad you've sorted your scan and have a digi in the post. I'm sure you'll get your 3+ when it arrives. Xxx

Your tests look great. Good luck for your scan :)

I'm having same problem as you know. Think I shouldn't of tested tonight though after only holding my wee like 2 hours max. My inside was no where near yours though.

The top one is from Tuesday just the inside bit that matches the top one on this. The one in the casing is today. It's not even darker is it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 6
Well it deffo gets darker as it's sat about, I opened mine as soon as it said 2-3 and it was quite faint but by the time I'd got round to taking a photo (10mins?) it was much darker.
Not only that your pee will be way more diluted! Have you tried a cheapy strip with diluted pee? The lines are half what they would be in the morning. When's your next scan?

Bloody tests! X

glad you've sorted your scan and have a digi in the post. I'm sure you'll get your 3+ when it arrives. Xxx

Glutton for punishment eh? Knew I should never have done the first digi last week, it's a slippery slope :haha:

Thanks ladies, will update after scan as well x

lines look good hun ! deffo good thing u got ur scan booked ! :)

Good luck at the scan. We all obsess and worry over tests that don't show us what we were expecting, I totally understand where you are coming from. I bet your next digital says 3+ cos your ic's are really dark!!

I did another this morning with FMU. It's definitely darker and near to 3+ now I think. Feel much better.

Top Tuesday, middle yesterday afternoon with poor hold and bottom this morning FMU. Shows how much difference FMU makes!

Ordered one more to do. Hopefully my last ever!

My husband is going to kill me. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
Good luck for your scan Dan-o :)

With my last pregnancy, I got 3+ at 4w6d / 21 dpo but this time didn't get my 3+ until 5w5d / 26 dpo. :hugs:

Thanks kit!

Here are today's IC's dare I dip a digi?

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/7852B76E-D8EF-4790-8342-50357C7965FC.jpg

4magpies cant believe that wasn't 3+!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->