Digi Test question.

mailcmm

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies. Little back story... I am 39 and suffer from recurrent mc. Had a Miracle ds a little over 2 yrs ago after 3 early mc. Since then I have had 12 more trying for another. My dilemna is I had a bfp June 3. No squinting nice pink line on frer. Then on the 4 took a cb digi with weeks and got bfp 1-2. All in line with my expectations. Then on June 8 I started a light period and figured I mc. Took a digi still said 1-2 wks. Bled Red for a day and then mostly brown. Was able to use a panty liner. Anyway it stopped a couple days ago. Since I am a vet at this usually after bleeding has stopped I test every couple of days until it's negative (usually the first test is negative if bleeding is done for me). Well I tested yesterday for the first time since I started bleeding and now the test says 2-3. I repeated it today just cause and still 2-3. Anyone?? Drs office said to just keep testing like I would normally and if it's still positive next week they want me to come in. I am fine with that as I know that really this is all normal and can take awhile. I just didn't expect the test to go up. any info or thoughts would be awesome.

I would bank on you still being pregnant. If it was light enough that all you needed was a pantiliner. It could've just been vessels breaking in your uterus getting ready for baby. That happened with me with my daughter. I too, would continue to test. But I am really surprised that your doctor won't let you come in to have beta drawn! Good luck! Let us know :)

I didn't want to read and run.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. Positive thoughts etc.

I mc three weeks ago.. iv only just tested negative today after testing every couple of days and my hcg did fluctuate as I had bloods too.

Sorry I can't help further xx

Thanks ladies.
@faith... The dr will do bloods but I just can't go through the every 2 day waiting game anymore. Well that and I am heading on vacation tomorrow so won't be able to do the repeat draw. Lol
@reeve... I am so sorry for your loss. It's so hard. Hang in there you will get your sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->