• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
does the camera take batteries or a lead to the laptop ? x

also how many thingys is the camera aswell x

It takes 2 aa batteries. Theres also a CD ROM a wrist strap and a USB lead for laptop/pc. And all the instructions. Its never been used as I bought it for my DD but she prefers her Fisher Price one!

Its 5.1 Mega Pixels with 1.5" preview screen and flash.

xx

hi hun, is the photo printer in good condition and do you know what model it is so i can have a read about it? x

Its a HP Photosmart 375. Yes its hardly been used, hence why I want rid of it lol. Theres a few ink marks around the inside but they willprobably wipe off, I haven't tried.

xx

Hey hun, do you still have the Polaroid? I'm interested if you do :)

Yes I have hun , would you like me to pm you my paypal addy?? :flower:

xx

Hey Hun is the pink camera still for sale? If so what's the battery life like on it? I'm looking for a cheap but good camera to take with me
On a girlie hol.

Hi hun yes it is, I have no idea what the life is like tbh, its never been used, its not a lithium bat though its AA if thats any help :flower: xx

Thanks Hun :). I'm quite interestedgina read some reviews about it not sirenwhat lithium and AA difference is :).(plus I dot get paid til end of week) but don't want to ask you to hold it til thn so if it goes it goes but hope not lol.x

The lithium battery is the one where you charge it like a mobile phone whearas this one is just normal batteries, though you can get rechargeable ones still.

I don't mind holding it if you want it hun :flower:

xx

Ahh ok could always bring spare batteries with me on hol. Up to you Hun would have money on Friday to pay :).x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->