Digital pregnancy test on track?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Ok I know I'm probably being a pest and I apologize. Had a scare last night with some spotting, red, to pink, to brown and then gone.
I went and bought a couple pregnancy tests to double check.
I should be between 4-5 weeks. The digital test as you can see says 2-3 weeks. Is this ok? The reason I ask is. I never use clear blue tests. Only FRER. So does this match up with how far along I should be?
Thanks so much ladies :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
Yes it does, round about.
these tests measure a certain amount of hormone level to give you the 'weeks estimate', which fluctuates with each women.
Should in the little pamphlet :)

It's not always accurate. I freaked one morning because the test should have said 3+ weeks, and it still said 2-3 weeks. I had my blood drawn right before I took the test, and when I got my HCG levels, they were higher than the pamphlet said would be needed to make the test say 3+. So don't panic over that!

Im sure those digis mean weeks from ov. So youd be 4-5 weeks preggo. Dont quote me on that though

Yep just looked on CB's website the weeks is since conception so you add 2(ish) weeks on

That sounds right to me, I had my 2-3 weeks today and i'm 4 weeks 4 days, i had a 1-2 weeks 5 days ago. I have one more test then i'm stopping testing!

Yep! Looks right! Remember, just like regular hpts, if your urine is diluted it will pick up less of the horomone. You could take a digi tomorrow and be 3+. I can not find the digi with weeks ANYWHERE! (im in Boston). I always used these in the past. Wanted to use them this time, but i cant find them. Even on amazon!

How are you feeling, been stocking to see if you are still okay. Xx

How are you feeling, been stocking to see if you are still okay. Xx

Awe thank you so much for checking. I feel good today. Didn't have any spotting over night, but lower back pain, which I still have. The spotting has completely stopped. I'm going into the doctor later this afternoon to have things checked. I think it will be a long night ahead, since in Canada the GP don't do u/s's or blood work in the office. So they will likely send me to the ER to have a scan etc. Will keep everyone updated. Just want to rule out something more serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->