DIGITAL TESTS! - please look inside for me.

xJessie91x

Reaction score
Long story short I've been to hospital for bleeding and I'm around 3-4 weeks. I have a urine infection so I'm praying that's the cause.
Anyway I usually wait until morning but I took a digital this evening and this time got not pregnant. The inside the test lines look much darker on my newer test! Could it be a fault? Or am I looking for something so looking into it too much? Still positive on normal tests. Bloods at docs booked tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 34
I have read that you aren't supposed to look inside of digital tests because there are always 2 lines and the darkness doesn't really mean anything. I've also read that the second strip that only has one line is the one testing for pregnancy hormone. There are some interesting websites that explain it all. Good luck!

I'm sorry hun. I will pray that your bloods come back with good new :hugs:

these test are very different to other and the lines on the strips inside cannot be read by eye. you see these test detects not only hCG (pregnancy hormone) but also LH (luteinizing hormone) on the test line. the test then uses an optical system to measure the density of the lines, which then converting it into an electrical signal, to give you the result in words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->