Dilemma xx what to do.

Maidenet

Reaction score
I've got low overie(ish) pain quiet a sudden sharp onset.
I have had brown discharge which I haven't had for a few days.

Previous history of losses but my last daughter was fine though and I did have spotting with her.

It was the pain thats worried me.

Does this warrant calling the early pregnancy unit or because I'm only 5/6 weeks is it even worth it? ( i mean in the sense of a scan won't show anything yet)

Xxx

I'm almost 9 weeks and I get sharp pains here and there and I had spotting in the earlier weeks around 6ish - 7 ... this past week no spotting.

Luckily for me I had a Dr's appt the day I started spotting bright pink almost red. The OB told me that it was the early stages of the placenta and attaching itself to the uterine wall. He also said the pains I was feeling was normal due to the corpus luthem (sp?) which is a cyst on your ovary that sustains the pregnancy early on until the placenta takes over. I was feeling the pains on my left ovary and he said that is where the egg was released. He was telling me all this while doing a u/s. I had a u/s @ 6weeks because of a recent loss we had earlier this year.

Hope that helps... but if anything... call your Dr to give you peace of mind, or get seen earlier ;)

Wow brilliant info. Puts it into actual perspective :) thanks hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->