Dilemma

sweetysangel8

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I wanted to get some input on this. DH and I set a while back that we would start trying in May 2016. Well we are both to the point that we want to try right now, but the only thing holding us back is the reason we are waiting until May........Finances. In May, we will be able to afford to have me quit my job and work for DH's company. At the moment, I do have an office job but it is very stressful. I'm afraid that if I were to get pregnant right now that the stress would cause a miscarriage. Plus I'm still under health insurance through work so I would have to change insurance.

The other issue is that we are currently remodeling the second floor of our house and that is set to be done by May. So if I were to get pregnant now, i probably wouldn't be able to help DH much anymore due to the drywall dust and heavy lifting.

Any ideas ladies? We are to the point that when having sex and he's getting close, we get upset when it comes time to either pull out or put on a condom.

I know emotionally you just want to try now because you are ready and want to take that next step. But from a logical viewpoint, I would say to stay in track for May.focus on the goals you are working towards and know that it will be SO much easier for you if you wait. I went through a partial remodel while pregnant and wouldn't recommend it at all!

We would love to try right now but we have a few finances to sort out first so we are waiting. I would say wait, so that you can enjoy your pregnancy stress free. :)

Time will fly by so quickly. Especially with you doing new things to your home :hugs:

Thank you ladies. I know deep down that it is for the best to wait it out until May, but the moments of weakness are driving me crazy!

My OH and I want to start trying now, but are waiting until March when we are a little more financially stable. We have a 15 month old ds. In March we will have our close to $6000 tax return to help with a lot of our debt, to cut out some monthly payments. And it gives us a slightly larger age gap. We do have our moments though where we would like to start trying now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->