Dilution / Best Practice for testing - HELP! :)

Dreamer429

Reaction score
I'm 10dpo and cannot stand the wait any longer --

I know they say to wait until the morning to take a test bc that is when the urine is least diluted.. but i am waking up middle of the night to pee every night anyways..

How many hours should I avoid liquids this afternoon before I take a test tonight to achieve my best possible result?

I know 10dpo is early, I'm just so anxious!

I just dehydrated myself today from last night to get a better line and wound up with a terrible headache. Don't do that lol. I think people say to wait 4 hours holding pee? Everyone is different though. Also, my line has been better with smu than fmu. So who knows.

With my dd I tested at 10dpo in the evening after work as I felt a little strange that day, showed up on a cheap eBay one so bought a digi and there it was 1-2 weeks

That gives me hope! I wont count myself out if its a neg but i am really really hoping this is my month!!

Don’t dehydrate yourself or go four hours without drinking as if you are pregnant you’re growing a human and they need lots of water and fluids, and a uti could cause issues. I didn’t get a BFP until about 13dpo - if you’re pregnant they’ll say hello eventually! I found smu was best too, and I just drank as normal (actually more than normal and I was peeing every half hour or so)!
Good luck :)

I caved and took a test last night and there is a definite positive line! Faint, but definitely there. This morning when I woke up I took one again, expecting it to be darker.. but it was even more faint .. and now I am panicking :/

As you wait to test just sip your drink here and there should be fine that's what I do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->