Ding...Moo Moo is fully cooked

sharan

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
Yup I have now reached the magic 37 weeks. This time last year I wouldn't have a clue about pregnancies. I wouldn't say I was naive but only knew the basics about what pregnancy entails. I had no idea that the following year I would have fully grown baby inside me. Heck, I'd only been married 5 days so was still enjoying being the newly married bride. And now look...waiting for the arrival of our new family addition.

Now begins Operation 'Get Me Out Of Here'. So bring on the sex, spicy food, fresh pineapple and long walks. Is there anything else I can try?

:happydance:
congrats on full term hun i cant wait got another 3 week till im there though lol!
xx

You've not got long either. The last few weeks flew by for me. I just hope the next few weeks does the same too. Or better still Moo Moo decides to turn up during the next few weeks.

Feels ages cause im full term new years day :haha: what a blessing! but hopefully itll go quick over christmas cant wait to get there so can have him whenever and know hes ready but ill end up being overdue can see that coming :haha: x

I have a feeling that I will go overdue although I really hope I don't. I'm getting really severe backaches and period type cramps. Also have been going to the loo a quite a bit too (TMI sorry) and my braxton hicks have been stronger than ever. LO is 2/5ths engaged (3/5ths palpable). So I really hope all that means that LO is almost ready to come out.

Iv only recently started getting BH's and really bad back pains :( i will see on wednesday if im at all engaged yet hope i am and i hope i dont come unengaged! but LO seems to stick to his positions by looks of things :)! dont it go from like 5/5ths is slighty engaged and 0/5ths is fully? if it is that then your doing well with 2/5ths :happydance: i always get confused which way round it is! x

Congratulations, another 3 weeks for me. We will soon be seeing the arrival of the january garent babies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->